+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Couldn't connect to server. please help :(

I can't connect to server when i logged in.
    This is what i've done to fix this issue but still stuck in this problem:

- Disable anti virus
    - Disable firewall
    - Disable windows defender
    - Change compatibility
    - Uninstall -> Re-download -> install again
    - Use VPN from different country

Please help me because i've played this game since 2006 in indonesia server and i wanna play this game with different server and different people

Same here.. I can't seems to connect to the server..
    I'm playing from Indonesia, my friends can connect to the server while I can't connect to it..
    we're playing together but it seems that I'm the only one who can connect to your server

Same Issue, When I press the Login Button, a window was poped out and it said "Could not connect to the server. Please try again later"

Please help. ASAP.

Last edited by specialy22; 04-08-2015 at 03:32 AM.

Looking at your screenshot, it seems like the issue is from your end. I mean, it could coming from your ISP or some settings on your network. I didn't encounter any issues yesterday.

Nope.. It's not..
    My brother who is currently playing beside me is having the same result in CP, but he didn't encounter any issue to connect with the server..
    My friends i told then to did the CP Ping Test, is having the same result while they're playing SO3D..

I know the problem is from my laptop, but still I don't know where's the problem
    Firewall? Off already
    Antivirus? I didn't have any

Any solution?

There seems to be no problem when I use other PC (For example my brother Pc/friends) the only problem is when I used my own laptop
    Last edited by specialy22; 04-09-2015 at 08:43 AM.

Banned
    quite long yeahh