+ Reply to Thread

Heroic Combine Armor Pdef?

Hello Forum, it’s me looking for help again and trying my best to figure out how to be a better priest ;P

I was looking into some Heroic Combine armor and found that most of the ones available have low Pdef rolls; is that a problem? I didn’t think so since I assume the Skill Defense takes the place of that, but I didn’t want to assume. Is there a minimum amount of Pdef I should be looking for on each piece of Heroic Combine Armor?

And this armor should only be used for PVP, right?

Thanks again for all of your help!

As far as i know heroic armors stats are meant for pvp only. Stats are 18% SD on chest and tasset plus 9% on shield.
    18% + 18% + 9% = 45% add 20% from conqueror lvls and thats 65% any skill atk will tickle you. If you have insane vit/hp ofc. Getting dual stats like max pdf that would be like bedrons and Max SD i think are nearly impossible if they are even possible. GL
    Last edited by RBNXD; 04-06-2015 at 09:42 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Thank you! This might sound like a stupid question... but what are Conquerer Levels? QQ

After 115 you stop lvling normaly. At 115 + 50% you gain +1 next to 115 its the same as 116 but you wont gain stats nor skill points just all stat and % Skill Defense making at 115+10 100 all stat and 20% SD. Getting this lvls is slow but they are kind of easy because the first 5 lvls are like 50% each. After those its start going up the % till +10 (900% exp after 115). I went looking for the Info on this new feature but couldn't find anything -_-
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!