+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    im sory but the retard people its the ones like you ho put na upg on a 2 week char then come cry like a baby , was your cal put there the upg so now just buy another one welcome tooo rohan.

Quote Originally Posted by alladim View Post
    im sory but the retard people its the ones like you ho put na upg on a 2 week char then come cry like a baby , was your cal put there the upg so now just buy another one welcome tooo rohan.
    Why should he have to? He doesn't have to do it with any other race in this game. Why only with Trinity? Would you you delete all your upgrade weapons? Why should anybody that plays a Trinity character? I agree that at this point it is beyond stupid to transmute an upgrade to a trinity character, but PlayWith fked up hard by not providing a means to extract it back out when you are done using that weapon on that character. Like any other race - if you equip it, you can unequip it and store it away in your bank and use something else.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

gods when tryniti char came up was on fórum wat you shuld do on his wep and its say its bound too char , im sory but a char you cant even seald why shuld i put na upg there ? LOL not the ynk foult my friends they gave you the info , people just conplain after the s**t its done now im sory but use your useles upg on trynity . i lvl mine too 110 only whyt the +1hp abs and 1mp abs so was for wat too show eveery one you have a 2 week char whyt upg ? LOL sad isent it ?

Rumir and Noir are awesome, kinda unfair that their weapons r bind, but as utility characters are Gr8

gods when tryniti char came up was on fórum wat you shuld do on his wep and its say its bound too char , im sory but a char you cant even seald why shuld i put na upg there ? LOL not the ynk foult my friends they gave you the info , people just conplain after the s**t its done now im sory but use your useles upg on trynity . i lvl mine too 110 only whyt the +1hp abs and 1mp abs so was for wat too show eveery one you have a 2 week char whyt upg ? LOL sad isent it ?
    So, the only reason you're opposed to this suggested change is because you can't/don't want to get an Upgrade weapon.

alladin logic: "If I cant get what I want, then everybody else deserves to suffer."

blood i have a 70 dd new dager i have 67 dd club old 3x sword 60 dd old 3x crosssbow 60dd and a epic mace , i dont get where you wana go whit that but ok ...i play this game for 7 years now my friend.... and you know wat ?? never chargd a cent on this game i open my EM acc whit the free rps thing and i farmd all my stuff . i have all i want and even more ...

PlayWith's fkup is that they did not provide a way to extract the weapon stats back out of the arrendal when they released Trinity. If they had thought things through a little more before rushing this release out there, nobody would be objecting to it.

I have posted on the OP using my BananaBandit on how they can fix it. All they have to do is read that and give it over to their devs to make it happen. Once that is in place, poof! Mo more pissed off players that spent $200 on an upgrade and wound up exclusively binding it to a character.

You realize that in any other race if you have a bound weapon, you can unequip that weapon, equip something else - even another bound weapon, unequip that and reequip the original bound weapon. You cvan do that with as many weapons as you want as long as they are suited to your race. Can you do that with Trinity? No. Why? Because Trinity is a half-baked patch on a game by devs that had no clue how to expand the game in the first place. In short Trinity was hacked in with bandaids and chewing gum.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Kenshire the butt hurt lol , and btw "kid" i probly have age too be your father so shut the f**k up "kid". i see you are 1 off the morrons ho put a upg on a 2 week char .... LOL

Kenshire the butt hurt lol , and btw "kid" i probly have age too be your father so shut the f**k up "kid". i see you are 1 off the morrons ho put a upg on a 2 week char .... LOL
    lol it is funny you pulling the age card ^^
    chances are I am old enough to be your father

i post were i want "kid" its not you or your treats ho going make me stop ....
    and keep 1 thing in mind you lost that upg alredy they will NOT going too change nothing about the weps. i bet on that