Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
Understood.

Note to all readers, don't let mine and RBNXD's voices be the only ones putting ideas out there. If you have ideas that can help improve this game, don't be afraid to share them.

--- edit since I don't like double posting ----

I've given this one a little thought.

Option 1 is good since it pretty much restores the original weapon (except for the level). However for restoring it requires the original 'drained' weapon to restore. Those that have committed their epics & upgrades to an arrendal prior to putting in this kind of fix will be out of luck since the original source weapon was deleted.

Option 2 will allows even those that have committed their weapon to an Arrendal prior to implementing this option a possibility of recovering the essence of their original weapon. Granted Adrenal extracts will only ever be useable for Trinity characters, it is still better than losing the weapon altogether if you want to change class between Noir/Rumir or if you want to sell your Trinity character without giving away the weapon as well (extract the Arrendal before posting the character for sale).
no matter how great we have ideas for the game, "They" never do what players want or suggest, so this topic is pointless.