+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Y'know, if you don't like reading my comments, there is nobody pointing a gun at your head making you do it.

IMHO you are no more a factor in these forums than Hally. Just sayin.
    and you think you are lol? all u do is bitch and cry about all
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    They could just make some kind of reverse transmute option but it would have to be complex to make sure it isnt abused.

My original idea was a reverse transmute artifact (Sword, Dagger, Mace etc.) but the problem with this is that you can just transmute an upg axe then reverse transmute the upg axe's stats onto a mace or dagger.

The best idea would probably be to have support delete the adrenal and restore the weapon with its stats (Let them actually check the system logs instead of taking your word for it) but even that is a problem since the GMs in this game cant be trusted so I guess the best answer is to play a new game or pay.
    I actually have an idea that would make this possible without needing to submit tickets and may even provide an new income possibility for PW. I will put it in a new thread so staff can evaluate it.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    +100000000000000000

and aswell svcking strellan's dyk

I actually have an idea that would make this possible without needing to submit tickets and may even provide an new income possibility for PW. I will put it in a new thread so staff can evaluate it.
    we wanna see that suggestion. :P

Actually I am far more of a factor than yourself....

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    +100000000000000000

and aswell svcking strellan's dyk
    ... and definitely more than this guy.

So Hally, how do you know strellan's got one? You seen it up close by chance?

Bro, what you do in your spare time is no business of mine... No judgements

Quote Originally Posted by iamcoffeelover View Post
    we wanna see that suggestion. :P
    Right here:
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24530
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 04-05-2015 at 05:18 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Actually I am far more of a factor than yourself....

... and definitely more than this guy.

So Hally, how do you know strellan's got one? You seen it up close by chance?

Bro, what you do in your spare time is no business of mine... No judgements

Right here:
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24530
    what makes u say this u dont even no who i am or what i have done 2 even think u no how much of a factor i am or i am not to even consider it and u no ur bear when u need try out win sum1 to make urself feel good but its ok keep dreaming cry baby
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Banned
    actually everyone playing rohan is a nonfactor.

Bandit's methods are more relevant to the game mechanics and the capabilities of YNK than you realise so don't dis his suggestions. Unfortunately you just want to score internet points so you don't care about the relevant information and knowledge he has.

Sadly I do have a spanner to throw into the works...

YNK

**** I just broke everything...
    Last edited by Neophyte28; 04-05-2015 at 08:48 PM.

Please go back to the ****hole you crawled out of and die there, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    Bandit's methods are more relevant to the game mechanics and the capabilities of YNK than you realise so don't dis his suggestions. Unfortunately you just want to score internet points so you don't care about the relevant information and knowledge he has.

Sadly I do have a spanner to throw into the works...

YNK

**** I just broke everything...
    Yeh I know. Here's your spanner back

Just trying to get PW and the community here to think about what they have done with the trinity update and give them some direction on how to fix it.

Hell, I even told them how they can use the fix to make some money from it if they are smart about it. Hand me the source code and I will do it for them (for a fee of course).