+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    oh well if may players will suggest who knows they make it tradable.

tell atzigan he'll do it <3 ohh wait his gone Q.Q

honestly they are pretty strong I fought one trinity2015 or something he got 80+dd?? wep maybe +15 feathers or +12. He does pretty good damge for lvl 3 heroic full scroll 10% 7k?? LOL probably he doesnt even have talisman walter idk lol. so yeah they are strong if you have gear darkness set. don't fight them head on try to debuff him if they run out phantom. careful on 50% disable heal and pots 25 sec? pain in the ass and the 20 sec stun or something. $$$$$ dis game gl

Banned
    lel so mad lel

Quote Originally Posted by AzTeC View Post

honestly they are pretty strong I fought one trinity2015 or something he got 80+dd?? wep maybe +15 feathers or +12. He does pretty good damge for lvl 3 heroic full scroll 10% 7k?? LOL probably he doesnt even have talisman walter idk lol. so yeah they are strong if you have gear darkness set. don't fight them head on try to debuff him if they run out phantom. careful on 50% disable heal and pots 25 sec? pain in the ass and the 20 sec stun or something. $$$$$ dis game gl
    I'm not saying that it is not strong , it's just boring to me and I don't like the way it is made.
    And to the other guy that said it was my fault or w.e , yeah true I transmute my weapon into the Noir's wep but NOBODY SAID OR NOBODY EXPECTED THAT THE WEAPON WILL BE NOT SELLABLE OR TRADABLE LIKE EVERY OTHER WEAPON OR ITEM IN THIS GAME.

Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    lol you dont get it not me no1 is forcing you 2 play the char or to use a upgrade in it there are other weapons you can use if u dotn want to waste your upgrade on it so stop crying if u have more respect of the value of money u wudnt be wasting money on a game in the 1st place
    Go back under your rock. Your trolling efforts are failing hard.

The following is not for you since you are more interested in mindless trolling rather than actually thinking things through.

With every class running around with upgrade weapons and the Trinity race not being able to use them without locking them to the character, it makes the Trinity race far less attractive to play. Why play them if you can't use and trade your upgrade weapons freely like any other race?

I have a Noir and a Rumir both. I have actually transmuted an old Epic onto the Noir. What happens to that epic now? What happens if I now want to now sell that character and use the Epic on my Rumir? Can I unequip and move it to the Rumir? No. Can I now resell that Epic? No.

If it were any other race in the game I could sell it and recover what I paid for it. What exactly do you think would happen to the stats of that epic if I were to transmute an upgrade onto that character? An old epic is still worth about 20K on the EM. I guess I have now kissed that Epic goodbye.

The Trinity race needs a huge amount rework if it is to become nothing more than a curiosity race that never completely fits into this game. Until that happens it will be nothing more than an 'alt' race.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Go back under your rock. Your trolling efforts are failing hard.

The following is not for you since you are more interested in mindless trolling rather than actually thinking things through.

With every class running around with upgrade weapons and the Trinity race not being able to use them without locking them to the character, it makes the Trinity race far less attractive to play. Why play them if you can't use and trade your upgrade weapons freely like any other race?

I have a Noir and a Rumir both. I have actually transmuted an old Epic onto the Noir. What happens to that epic now? What happens if I now want to now sell that character and use the Epic on my Rumir? Can I unequip and move it to the Rumir? No. Can I now resell that Epic? No.

If it were any other race in the game I could sell it and recover what I paid for it. What exactly do you think would happen to the stats of that epic if I were to transmute an upgrade onto that character? An old epic is still worth about 20K on the EM. I guess I have now kissed that Epic goodbye.

The Trinity race needs a huge amount rework if it is to become nothing more than a curiosity race that never completely fits into this game. Until that happens it will be nothing more than an 'alt' race.
    so wt this spam nd rage ur spamming in all post is just coz u was stupid enough 2 put epic in arrendal w.o knowing if u wanna play it or coz u cnt afford to get new 1 well thats ur own stupid fault not ynks stop hating on new class its fun
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

will at first thing new race com with out any info about how made wep or what build class can be and the upg sell was before new race show up
    now ppl know what wep the can use and what skill build can made
    about make wep trinity tradeble is good thats will fix alot thing ppl will be able for use 2-3 wep arrendal and thats will make new race more funny to play for pve or pvp
    i play new race now and its need 1 thing only for be more fun its need to be able for use 2 wep
    so GM can made NPC for sell arrendal empty wep untradeble or made arrendal tradeble

-=-=utilities-Videl-TRINITY2015-=-=-

Quote Originally Posted by AzTeC View Post

i got heroc 5 now

Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    so wt this spam nd rage ur spamming in all post is just coz u was stupid enough 2 put epic in arrendal w.o knowing if u wanna play it or coz u cnt afford to get new 1 well thats ur own stupid fault not ynks stop hating on new class its fun
    Until PlayWith can fix that great big playability hole in Trinity, it is a great big fail.

What I do / don't do, what I can afford / not afford with the trinity chars is not the issue at all.

The fact of the matter is the Trinity race will never match the playability of any other race in Rohan as long as Arrendal weapons are locked to the character. All Stop. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by SKRAB1 View Post
    i got heroc 5 now
    Cool! Your Noir hurts.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

[QUOTE=BananaBandit;309656]Until PlayWith can fix that great big playability hole in Trinity, it is a great big fail.

What I do / don't do, what I can afford / not afford with the trinity chars is not the issue at all.

The fact of the matter is the Trinity race will never match the playability of any other race in Rohan as long as Arrendal weapons are locked to the character. All Stop. End of story.

trinity class is fine how it is if u don't like it don't play it simple as that stop crying all over forums
    Evolut1on 109 Famous