+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Make the Noir and Rumir's weapons tradable or sellable fck sake

As the title says , make them tradable , I don't want to play this class anymore but i transmuted my upgrade into the god damn weapon.God damn ripoffs.
    Last edited by Cerrone; 04-04-2015 at 09:19 AM.

Playwith is most likely going to keep it how it is. If you can't revert the transmute or sell the new weapon, you'll be forced to charge more RPS. <----- MONEY is all that Playwith sees now.

Thats ****ed up.

YES i agre with that or YNK need to keep UPG wep in IM
    and when we can get new armor as old chim and new accs for trinity race ???

As much as it sucks, its a choice you rly should have thought long and hard about before doing. With something so new to the game and still being explored, its such a risk to add something of high value to the class and having to be forced to be suck with it.

As bloodybladez3 commented, this now either makes you wanna buy a new upgrade and or spend more rps. Another flaw in the workings of this class.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I pointed out that flaw myself and got nothing by bashed for it by the usual morons.

Valuable weapons locked to a single character is always a bad idea, but PWI have decided that this is a cash cow.

While I can squawk about it till I turn blue in the face, but as people like the OP learn for themselves just how fcked up that is, the trinity race will become a useless as people refuse to lock a weapon into it that they spent upwards of $150 to make.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    I pointed out that flaw myself and got nothing by bashed for it by the usual morons.

Valuable weapons locked to a single character is always a bad idea, but PWI have decided that this is a cash cow.

While I can squawk about it till I turn blue in the face, but as people like the OP learn for themselves just how fcked up that is, the trinity race will become a useless as people refuse to lock a weapon into it that they spent upwards of $150 to make.
    its not a flaw at all if people are stupid enough to put a weapon they cnt afford to re-make into a arrendal w/o knowing if u like the class or not why is that YNK's fault?
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    its not a flaw at all if people are stupid enough to put a weapon they cnt afford to re-make into a arrendal w/o knowing if u like the class or not why is that YNK's fault?
    Are you really naive enough to think that people who play this game only ever play a single class or use a single weapon? Since when? Rohan is one of the very few MMOs that allows you to buy and sell characters as well as gear. The character and gear commerce is one of the big attractions for this game and always has been.

How is locking a (possibly very valuable) weapon to a single character, in a game that has always provided free trade of characters and weapons separately anything but a monumental fkup on PW's part? How do you not get that?

Why on earth would anybody spend $150+ US on a game weapon then turn around and lock it to a single character? If you are one that would, more power to you. The majority of us have a little more respect for the value of a dollar/euro/whatever than that.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 04-04-2015 at 01:26 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Are you really naive enough to think that people who play this game only ever play a single class or use a single weapon? Since when? Rohan is one of the very few MMOs that allows you to buy and sell characters as well as gear. The character and gear commerce is one of the big attractions for this game and always has been.

How is locking a (possibly very valuable) weapon to a single character, in a game that has always provided free trade of characters and weapons separately anything but a monumental fkup on PW's part? How do you not get that?

Why on earth would anybody spend $150+ US on a game weapon then turn around and lock it to a single character? If you are one that would, more power to you. The majority of us have a little more respect for the value of a dollar/euro/whatever than that.
    lol you dont get it not me no1 is forcing you 2 play the char or to use a upgrade in it there are other weapons you can use if u dotn want to waste your upgrade on it so stop crying if u have more respect of the value of money u wudnt be wasting money on a game in the 1st place
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

They could just make some kind of reverse transmute option but it would have to be complex to make sure it isnt abused.

My original idea was a reverse transmute artifact (Sword, Dagger, Mace etc.) but the problem with this is that you can just transmute an upg axe then reverse transmute the upg axe's stats onto a mace or dagger.

The best idea would probably be to have support delete the adrenal and restore the weapon with its stats (Let them actually check the system logs instead of taking your word for it) but even that is a problem since the GMs in this game cant be trusted so I guess the best answer is to play a new game or pay.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461