+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade Sale?

Upgrade Sale?

Hello is there anyway the Upgrade Sale will be coming soon? thanks

happens each month. keep eyes open and watch the forums for the announcement.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

been waiting for this too. I guess this sale will be release as early.

i got a response from ticket that the upgrade sale will not be available. Next month maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by iamcoffeelover View Post
    i got a response from ticket that the upgrade sale will not be available. Next month maybe?
    Lol... What am I supposed to forge/reinforce/do meanwhile then? I guess I'll take a break, since the weapon I want is not available.

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    Lol... What am I supposed to forge/reinforce/do meanwhile then? I guess I'll take a break, since the weapon I want is not available.
    Too bad, all we can do is to wait patiently.

Quote Originally Posted by bosshunt View Post
    oh well, mostly this happens every month. I don't know why these items wasn't available for this month. It might be they have other plans that will put on sale.

Prolly because Atzigan is gone and not pushing for them.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Quote Originally Posted by princetralala View Post
    Too bad, all we can do is to wait patiently.
    I can't wait. >.< I guess we just have to camp the forums for the announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by GodsRage View Post
    Prolly because Atzigan is gone and not pushing for them.
    hmm. Maybe they're making something better?