+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade Sale?

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    There might be some changes. I guess. Since Atzigan is no longer here.
    Though Atzigan is no longer here, the staff is doing their best to improve the game. Oh let's not forget GM Irene. I thinks she's new but she has the same powers like Atzigan had. She got my issues resolved the soonest possible.

Irene has done a very good job so far with my tickets as well, but yeah about time the upg sale happens.

yes GM sale upg wep we need it for sure

Quote Originally Posted by iamcoffeelover View Post
    Hmm. Buy one take one? I don't think so!
    I guess the old bogo sale was buy one get one free so I'm just saying to bring that back.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Half a month has passes, which means they have half a month left to sell+load those upgrades.

I'll just keep an eye on the announcement here in forums

yesssssssssssssssssss nomore upgrade sale yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

hahahahahahaha
    How's changes of Playwith Interactive Inc. ?

We're trying to get close to "Interactive".
    So, it's time to consider about Upgrade ?
    But at same time, other players don't want to bring it to here either they have Upgrade already or not yet.
    Thus we all have to think about what is better way (I know there might be the way to satisfy all players if it is Upgrade Sales)

Anyway enjoy with R.B.F. and keep letting me know your feedback here!

I'll be here always as of ninja mode ! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Last edited by oIRENEo; 04-14-2015 at 10:04 PM.
    I'll never get tired of you

@oIRENEo

Your recent predecessor told us all last December that these upgrade sales will be ongoing on a monthly basis until further notice. As there has been no 'further notice' your players (customers) are expecting them to continue taking place on a monthly basis.

If you intend to stop selling these monthly, please have the courtesy to tell your players (customers) in an official notice. Your company failed to do this in the previous incarnation of upgrades a few years ago (back when you were still called YNK Interactive Inc.) and paid the price for that negligence with the loss of almost half their players (customers).

Some friendly advice - don't repeat that mistake. You don't have nearly as many players to piss off as you did back then and really can't afford a lot of your players leaving because PWi has angered them.
    Last edited by GodsRage; 04-15-2015 at 03:31 AM.
    “Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster… for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

EliteGamers - http://www.elitegamers.ca

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by oIRENEo View Post
    hahahahahahaha
    How's changes of Playwith Interactive Inc. ?

We're trying to get close to "Interactive".
    So, it's time to consider about Upgrade ?
    But at same time, other players don't want to bring it to here either they have Upgrade already or not yet.
    Thus we all have to think about what is better way (I know there might be the way to satisfy all players if it is Upgrade Sales)

Anyway enjoy with R.B.F. and keep letting me know your feedback here!

I'll be here always as of ninja mode ! shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    We need the Upgrade Sale:
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24304