+ Reply to Thread

Endgame Priest Goals?

So I main a priest... and with all the new changes I was wondering if someone could help me figure out what my endgame gear goals should be. Right now I’m looking at:

Darkness Onyx Int Set
    4x Upg (Dagger, sword, mace?)
    Earth Twins
    Metal Twins

Is what I’ve got going alright, or are there better alternatives? Especially with the accessories, because I have no idea what would be better for a priest…

Thanks for all your help in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Carvinbunny View Post
    So I main a priest... and with all the new changes I was wondering if someone could help me figure out what my endgame gear goals should be. Right now I’m looking at:

Darkness Onyx Int Set
    4x Upg (Dagger, sword, mace?)
    Earth Twins
    Metal Twins

Is what I’ve got going alright, or are there better alternatives? Especially with the accessories, because I have no idea what would be better for a priest…

Thanks for all your help in advance!
    Mace because you want that vit stats on your weapon. And for rings you don't want to use both twins UNLESS you're a pvp priest.
    I do wear SD Set (18% sd on armor and tasset) so I can tank dekans/dhans/temps SS. I wear earth twins and x2 feathers +18 (that all stats is op and hp) or sometimes I do wear another feather and beze if I feel like having OP psy stat (for healing and barrier).
    There is also SD shield (9% sd) which is OP as well.

Thanks so much! This is going to be a stupid question but... What's "SD" and "SS?" Sorry, and thanks again for the help!

Thanks so much! This is going to be a stupid question but... What's "SD" and "SS?" Sorry, and thanks again for the help!
    SD = Skill defense and SS = Shield strike

With lots of int from templars, they can easily one shot you with shield strike, however, if you have SD set, you can tank it.

SD is Skill Defense (Found on armors) and SS is Shied Strike (A temp Skill)

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Oooh okay thanks! For Skill Defense, is that something that rolls randomly on Armor drops or is that something that you put in for an option stone? Sorry if that's another stupid question, I just don't think I've seen "Skill Defense" on a piece of armor =(

Oooh okay thanks! For Skill Defense, is that something that rolls randomly on Armor drops or is that something that you put in for an option stone? Sorry if that's another stupid question, I just don't think I've seen "Skill Defense" on a piece of armor =(
    You go to Power Arena and earn badges so you could buy those pieces (using badges) in order to make the armor. Also, there are cheap ones on EM if you have ecash

Those pieces are not mob drops, you can only get them from power arena.

Awesome, thank you so much for all of your help! <3

Awesome, thank you so much for all of your help! <3
    You're welcome! <3