+ Reply to Thread

Do people actually still play this game??

Hai everyone!! ^.^ I only played global for about a year ago in its prime, but i quit after than. I'm back now and soo much has changed is it even worth playing anymore??

Hai, yes people still play

There is a new race out now. The Trinity. People are lvling/ exploring it atm, seeing what its capable off and so on. Its not tooo bad I guess. Very Op at higher lvls.

Only you can decide if the game is worth while playing again. As other people play for many different reasons. I took a break sometime ago (My second break from this game) and just recently returned a couple of months ago. Its been fun, haven't rly gotten to bored yet. And theres many ppls lvling lowbies and so on so there always something to do. And there is some pvp if thats what your looking for.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Hai, yes people still play

There is a new race out now. The Trinity. People are lvling/ exploring it atm, seeing what its capable off and so on. Its not tooo bad I guess. Very Op at higher lvls.

Only you can decide if the game is worth while playing again. As other people play for many different reasons. I took a break sometime ago (My second break from this game) and just recently returned a couple of months ago. Its been fun, haven't rly gotten to bored yet. And theres many ppls lvling lowbies and so on so there always something to do. And there is some pvp if thats what your looking for.
    Of course this is a pvp orientated game. :P I still can't decide what class i want to blow all my money on yet lmfao.

Well Chinhil lets see Humans can stack 100% DD with Axe and Dagger (ofc Upgrd ones), Str dhan are hitting very high DPP with SA charged just dont try to do it on a SD armor character it will give you a hand full, Vit Dekans are Dffs hard to, Priest and Defenders with SD armor are almost immortals if not just Immortals, The new Class (Noir Str Trinity) is OP so far ive read the Skill descriptions and some ive tested only problem is transfering options from Upgd weaps to its weap (Trasmuting). Juts ask in game anyone from the top Guilds and they can give you a better info on how things work up there.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!