+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: France

France

can i play while im here in france, feel stupid if i got lag -,-

Of course if you have a good internet access.

Seal Online is not Region-Locked. It will just depend on how fast your connection is while in France.

i live in Germany, there is no problem when the game launch but till the very beginning of the conversation its keep loading. does anyone know how to solve it?

use what the fast will help..

Quote Originally Posted by kaizarr View Post
    use what the fast will help..
    Can't use wtf with seal though, it always says connection issue when I start it. Any particular way how to run it?

I'm too playing from germany though the ping is quite high and mobbing is unbearable like 2 seconds before health filled again after using pot, it's somewhat acceptable if I have a good mood. Tried using vpn (free one xD), things just get worse.

Well you could close all other applications. Scan your computer for any viruses that may be causing to slow down your pc.
    If you are using a laptop try setting the performance to max.
    Always run the game as Administrator. And last but not least play the game in window mode and in low settings.

If that does not work. Well then, there's something wrong with your computer or your internet connection.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

well it's actually not performance lagging, more like latency problem. I don't feel any noticeable latency if I avoid Indonesian peak hours though, but then the game feels so empty. I'm assuming I have like 200-300ms ping to the server

Well the server is in NA. Might be why the ping is so high.
    And well, we all have to avoid peak hours sometimes.
    Even if you were close to the server it would still lag if you have like what?
    100-200 players in the map that you are in.

Internet signal perhaps?
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

There's also the route that your data travels to. The telecom companies might be sending/routing your data to other places first so that can also affect latency when playing games. The longer the path to the game server, the higher the latency goes.

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server