+ Reply to Thread

Boss respawn time- any1?

Caronia tomb , that big dragon

Quote Originally Posted by michal211 View Post
    Caronia tomb , that big dragon
    Mirebreath? Which dragon? As far as I know it is completely random. Meaning, you can never know when it will respawn and it will depend on when was the last time it was killed.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

+- 4 hours i think

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    Mirebreath? Which dragon? As far as I know it is completely random. Meaning, you can never know when it will respawn and it will depend on when was the last time it was killed.
    Hi Tepz! I miss you! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    >.< So much hardship!

Idk why you'd want to kill it. The blue dragon (Mirebreath Kniedhogg) drops Wrath of Blue Mustache. It's +10 Str, +10 Dex, and 300 HP. It's crap. The only reason you should kill it for is to complete a quest. Crimsonscale Hellkite's drop isn't any better off. Insanity of Red Mustache gives +10 Vit, +10 Agi, + 300 HP. Sucky.

If i'm not mistaken, you need to kill that as well as the baron for the main Noir quests. Its a pain in the a$$ to do when everyone & their dog that has a Noir is lining up to kill it so they can get the uber quest rewards & quick leveling. I'm waiting for the darkness sprite and every time I make the long hike up there it is simply not there or there is already somebody (sometimes a lot of somebodys) camping it. The drops are nothing more than a minimal side benefit compared to the (sometimes 500%) exp and 100% ses you get for doing the quests.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 04-02-2015 at 01:48 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

yeah people dont want the drops. Their just doing new class quest to get 3 ses 100% and exp plus there's tons of more rewards worthy later. New class chain quest is pretty crazy lvling. You can reach lvl 1xx fast because of that quest.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

where to take on the quests?

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    yeah people dont want the drops. Their just doing new class quest to get 3 ses 100% and exp plus there's tons of more rewards worthy later. New class chain quest is pretty crazy lvling. You can reach lvl 1xx fast because of that quest.
    can i have the drops then :P