Greetings Rohanians!
There's been a lot of changes coming in for R.O.H.A.N. in the past couple of months, and there will be way more to come!

However, this is my last day working here at Playwith.
This was my decision as I have the exciting opportunity of starting my own business after 4 years and 6 months working here.

Working at Playwith was very exciting and challenging at the same time and I will surely miss working here and will miss you all from the Forum Trolls to those who send me awesome thank you messages.

This does not mean things will change for the worse, there will be a new person replacing me in the near future and GutterMagic and Sineida will definitely be here to assist you!
They will closely work with my boss man so I'm pretty sure it will definitely bring a positive effect to their work process.

I thank all of you for the awesome times you've given me and I am pleased to see that most of you were happy about some change I was able to make within the game while staying clear as water when it came to issues at hand and drastic changes such as the Upgrade Equipment that arrived.

If you would like to stay in touch you can add me on Twitter @Atzigan. I normally post gaming updates there and notify people when I desire to stream some games which I cannot announce here for obvious reasons.

Thanks to everyone for the opportunity you've given me and how kind and patient you've all been with me.