+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

can u pull a veren on us and make my rings + 18 before u go

sad to see you go. so now top gm is sinieda? gutter been promoted? tier 1 support was a joke. nvr got anything handled until sinieda or atzigan fixed.. now who do we ask for sinieda or gutter or ozam or who???

Quote Originally Posted by merl View Post

sad to see you go. so now top gm is sinieda? gutter been promoted? tier 1 support was a joke. nvr got anything handled until sinieda or atzigan fixed.. now who do we ask for sinieda or gutter or ozam or who???
    veren was the scapegoat it was actually atzigan who was +ing people's rings.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by merl View Post

I think, this thread is for good bye and not to bash other GM's. If I were you, look on the positive side. Playwith might probably be looking for better service since Atzigan left. Also, you have to consider that the lower tier GMs might just doing what they have been instructed and what they can only do. Dont be so pessimistic my friend. Just a suggestion.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?