+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Good luck with your future endeavours Atzigan

Gl and take care of yourself, we miss you anyway, you was a good Gm in this game and no one will replace you never
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Greetings Rohanians!
    There's been a lot of changes coming in for R.O.H.A.N. in the past couple of months, and there will be way more to come!

However, this is my last day working here at Playwith.
    This was my decision as I have the exciting opportunity of starting my own business after 4 years and 6 months working here.

Working at Playwith was very exciting and challenging at the same time and I will surely miss working here and will miss you all from the Forum Trolls to those who send me awesome thank you messages.

This does not mean things will change for the worse, there will be a new person replacing me in the near future and GutterMagic and Sineida will definitely be here to assist you!
    They will closely work with my boss man so I'm pretty sure it will definitely bring a positive effect to their work process.

I thank all of you for the awesome times you've given me and I am pleased to see that most of you were happy about some change I was able to make within the game while staying clear as water when it came to issues at hand and drastic changes such as the Upgrade Equipment that arrived.

If you would like to stay in touch you can add me on Twitter @Atzigan. I normally post gaming updates there and notify people when I desire to stream some games which I cannot announce here for obvious reasons.

Thanks to everyone for the opportunity you've given me and how kind and patient you've all been with me.

Since U Quit gimme Your character and stuff , and what will U name Your priv Rohan Server? But seriously now; GL in your business & wish U succes.

Truly sorry to see you go Atzigan. It is always a big loss to see one of the more proactive GMs leave.

Hopefully I will get the chance to spank your in-game mortal character as you play Rohan as a player rather than a GM. Be sure to let us know which one you are so we can dogpile you

Good luck for success in your new business. I for one hope it works out well for you.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Greetings Rohanians!
    There's been a lot of changes coming in for R.O.H.A.N. in the past couple of months, and there will be way more to come!

However, this is my last day working here at Playwith.
    This was my decision as I have the exciting opportunity of starting my own business after 4 years and 6 months working here.

Working at Playwith was very exciting and challenging at the same time and I will surely miss working here and will miss you all from the Forum Trolls to those who send me awesome thank you messages.

This does not mean things will change for the worse, there will be a new person replacing me in the near future and GutterMagic and Sineida will definitely be here to assist you!
    They will closely work with my boss man so I'm pretty sure it will definitely bring a positive effect to their work process.

I thank all of you for the awesome times you've given me and I am pleased to see that most of you were happy about some change I was able to make within the game while staying clear as water when it came to issues at hand and drastic changes such as the Upgrade Equipment that arrived.

If you would like to stay in touch you can add me on Twitter @Atzigan. I normally post gaming updates there and notify people when I desire to stream some games which I cannot announce here for obvious reasons.

Thanks to everyone for the opportunity you've given me and how kind and patient you've all been with me.

So sad to see you go , i went on my rohan break 1 month after u became a GM. I've followed your works here on forum and i feel sad a gm like you gotta leave. I bet now no1 will assist me in my case :S! *cry* , and what to say about you , your a sexy chico !
    Last edited by saochoi; 03-28-2015 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by merl View Post
    can u pull a veren on us and make my rings + 18 before u go

sad to see you go. so now top gm is sinieda? gutter been promoted? tier 1 support was a joke. nvr got anything handled until sinieda or atzigan fixed.. now who do we ask for sinieda or gutter or ozam or who???
    I think, this thread is for good bye and not to bash other GM's. If I were you, look on the positive side. Playwith might probably be looking for better service since Atzigan left. Also, you have to consider that the lower tier GMs might just doing what they have been instructed and what they can only do. Dont be so pessimistic my friend. Just a suggestion.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Awwwww wth

I will be sad to see you go Atzigan. As will alot of others. You were one of the few Gms I considered as being A Class. You, Quy and RR were the finest and now your all gone

But well Gl on your adventures, I hope everything works out for you. Thank you for all of your time spent here, your dedication and for just be an all round decent guy.

Gl and ty xxx
    Dont forget billllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllll

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Dont forget billllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllll
    Quy = Billllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll
    MsAbella ~ Priest <3

Well then Farewell Atzigan, best wishes with your new business
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Goodbye Atzigan, thank you for your service!