+ Reply to Thread

Arrendal transmute

Gm you need change it arrendal weapon transmute option is too expoensive, when i try transmute arrendal on 93lvl with meister glory it cost 100kk.

Banned
    Humm 500 mil crone = 100 rp.

I think they need to leave it 100 mill to balance out the crone market. a lil over 2.5 years ago when I quit this game 100m crone was 500 rp. Now I can buy 2.5 billion for 500 rps

Once crone gets balanced out cause they handed out trillions to ph players cause they are autistic and fucked up when they merged 2 completely different game servers together.

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post

I think they need to leave it 100 mill to balance out the crone market. a lil over 2.5 years ago when I quit this game 100m crone was 500 rp. Now I can buy 2.5 billion for 500 rps

Once crone gets balanced out cause they handed out trillions to ph players cause they are autistic and fucked up when they merged 2 completely different game servers together.

I think the transmute via crone is more of an Isen issue since they are far more crone based than Jainus.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post

I Miss the day when my 20mil crones sold for 799rps so fast!!;/

ye on januis crone is cheap but isen server is harder to get 100m fail transmute .... and another and another..