+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Auction House

Auction House

Wouldn't an auction house just be better in every way, Thoughts?

Auction House ? A something that we can sell item on there while we offline right ?

Yes exactly and you could search for the items your looking for and not just offline but whilst hunting so you dont have to sit afk, which is kind of stupid honestly....

Great idea. I think it would also reduce the clutter and lag in Elim.

However, don't expect the developers in this game to think so logically. Like the Battle Pets, which I think are retarded IMO. Always getting in the way and attracting a mob of monsters. Worst of all, it's a pain in the @$$ to move it out of the way or retarget.

i've once send a similar request to GM, to make a trading house.
    this is what they said about my idea :

Hello!

We greatly appreciate your interest in improving Seal Online.
    We will keep your suggestion in mind as we continue to improve the quality of the game.

Thank you!
    GM Cliph
    Seal Online Support Team

- Altius

Oh really i seriously believe it would be the best possible update to the game, i feel like i spend so much time to sell nothing in the end and stop playing to afk. i would greatly appreciate a GM to reassess this topic. i dont think it would be to much effort to implement.

Quote Originally Posted by Amphitroy View Post
    i've once send a similar request to GM, to make a trading house.
    this is what they said about my idea :

Hello!

We greatly appreciate your interest in improving Seal Online.
    We will keep your suggestion in mind as we continue to improve the quality of the game.

Thank you!
    GM Cliph
    Seal Online Support Team

- Altius
    Nothing special, they just told you to "not hold your breath". Unless its a groundbreaking idea how to earn more money from us, they are not going to waste their "precious" time with us mortals and our ideas

Auction Houses in Seal is never going to happend, simply because the playerbase is riddiculusly low and they would like the game to "look alive", hence the shops in Elim. Take away the shops and Elim is a ghost town.

Yea, selling item like right now on seal is really oudated, we really need that, so suck when we must waiting a whole day for someone buying our item -.- .

Hmmm...yes, I like this idea. Just like in the other MMORPGs (ex: Dragon Nest) that I've tried, an auction house sounds like a really great idea.