+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help!

Unhappy Help!

Hello,
    Umm i was wondering,why when ever im trying to get into the launcher that i downloaded like 5 mins ago,it always waits for like 6 seconds and then says "Failed to download files,please try again".
    I tried to do everything from administator,restarted my computer and my router! what to dooooo?!?!!?!?!?!

Could be due to a slow internet connection? But there are also many other reason why it could be happening. Make sure your firewall/ Anti virus is off and make sure you dled the current client.

Heres a link of the most current client.

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24328

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Could be due to a slow internet connection? But there are also many other reason why it could be happening. Make sure your firewall/ Anti virus is off and make sure you dled the current client.

Heres a link of the most current client.

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24328
    I doubt that its because of low internet service :/..
    and i downloaded the current client today from the website,u think its the most recent one or...?
    P.S firewall+antivirus off

I downloaded the client u told me to,same result :/
    Last edited by edri; 03-25-2015 at 01:47 PM. Reason: After a while,

Well I duno. I sometimes had the same problem and just put it down to a slow connection cuz I couldnt figure anything else being the reason. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. These things can be tricky.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Yep having login.playrohan.com dummied out in your hosts file will definitely make official rohan unplayable.

People have been doing that to be able to play on private rohan servers. If you have modified your hosts file to play on pservers, make sure to remove any lines containing playrohan.com in them. Official client needs to talk to its servers via that domain and if it doesn't, your problem happens.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.