+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by shawnc1186ishere View Post
    obsessed fag.gots i swear to god. micalissa is a fa.ggot so no wonder he's obsessed with me, maybe more than hailey is? who knows. all i know is kids are mad good at making up stories and they actually believe them and fabricate "evidence" LOL. the pathetic is real.
    werent u the one who fabricated the screen of ur temp's melee by "erasing" visibility of alm scroll or some ****? speak some more of fabricating the evidence lol. hopefully micalissa delivers with proof of ur "legal" transactions.
    bitch u have been either cheating or scamming in every game u have ever played so yeah the pathetic is real LOL

Banned
    Nah I just call people out on their bullshit cause most that stank you blowin on other people is just your own upper lip.

I keep seeing people say. "We know it was we know it was." Dude you aint shown a single trace of proof. Except for a paypal ledger from someone named Emma. Oh I made a paypal account. It is telling me that "Before we get started lets set up a payment source" With an option for bank account or credit card.

But yall wanna know why imma defend him. Cause you aint showing proof to link shawn to emma. You are just saying you know that he is emma.

I mean I know that just like yalls religion if you believe it hard enough your god surely does exist. However just like your fake man in the sky. You need tangible evidence providing 100% unequivocally that shawn is emma. But the thing is yall cant. You just spoutin off that bullshit so imma come correct and call ya on your bullshit. You aint got nothing. You made up a buncha shit. You keep spreading shit without proof. Except your "we believe it was shawn" therefore it was shawn logic.

Shawn of the scams? Kinda like God of the gaps.

Donno who scammed you, just blame shawn.

Some stupid fat virgin gave out their info to someone on vent/raid/skype. To someone claiming to be a girl just for some nudies. Damn yo, thats not scammin thats some fat virgin needing to learn about the world and yall getting played by someone cause your stupid as fuck.

Imma say this though right off. Shawns been one of the few people to just hand me items worth a lot of money when I came back to the game to help me come back and get geared. I didnt need to give him my account info for the items. When I was done with them I gave them back. At one point I was using ALL his temps gear while he was playing on a different char. Stuff I coulda run off with and sold for EZ 80-100k rp. I had his full +14 int onyx set, his abso set, his mace, and his rings.

And wanna know the best part?

He didnt ask for my info to my chars. I have let him use my stuff the same as he has lemme use his. Out of all of the people in this game. Hes prolly the one of the most trust worthy. Along side Mark, and Iceyyy...

So dont get it twisted. You spittin all the bullshit is comical cause yall only on that bullshit. I have been here since 2007. I have seen plenty of "Q_Q Shawn" threads. I laughed at many of those "Q_Q shawn" threads cause all of them were full of blind accusations. Just like all the "Q_Q BABS" threads.

I see Q_Q threads about every single person that people dont like. Its comical how people will make up some bull**** to attempt to make others look bad. Where in the real world. Yall hattin ass faggots would get hit with slander lawsuits left and right. Cause all it is, is unbased claims against people without tangible evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    Nah I just call people out on their bullshit cause most that stank you blowin on other people is just your own upper lip.

I keep seeing people say. "We know it was we know it was." Dude you aint shown a single trace of proof. Except for a paypal ledger from someone named Emma. Oh I made a paypal account. It is telling me that "Before we get started lets set up a payment source" With an option for bank account or credit card.

But yall wanna know why imma defend him. Cause you aint showing proof to link shawn to emma. You are just saying you know that he is emma.

I mean I know that just like yalls religion if you believe it hard enough your god surely does exist. However just like your fake man in the sky. You need tangible evidence providing 100% unequivocally that shawn is emma. But the thing is yall cant. You just spoutin off that bullshit so imma come correct and call ya on your bullshit. You aint got nothing. You made up a buncha shit. You keep spreading shit without proof. Except your "we believe it was shawn" therefore it was shawn logic.

Shawn of the scams? Kinda like God of the gaps.

Donno who scammed you, just blame shawn.

Some stupid fat virgin gave out their info to someone on vent/raid/skype. To someone claiming to be a girl just for some nudies. Damn yo, thats not scammin thats some fat virgin needing to learn about the world and yall getting played by someone cause your stupid as fuck.

Imma say this though right off. Shawns been one of the few people to just hand me items worth a lot of money when I came back to the game to help me come back and get geared. I didnt need to give him my account info for the items. When I was done with them I gave them back. At one point I was using ALL his temps gear while he was playing on a different char. Stuff I coulda run off with and sold for EZ 80-100k rp. I had his full +14 int onyx set, his abso set, his mace, and his rings.

And wanna know the best part?

He didnt ask for my info to my chars. I have let him use my stuff the same as he has lemme use his. Out of all of the people in this game. Hes prolly the one of the most trust worthy. Along side Mark, and Iceyyy...

So dont get it twisted. You spittin all the bullshit is comical cause yall only on that bullshit. I have been here since 2007. I have seen plenty of "Q_Q Shawn" threads. I laughed at many of those "Q_Q shawn" threads cause all of them were full of blind accusations. Just like all the "Q_Q BABS" threads.

I see Q_Q threads about every single person that people dont like. Its comical how people will make up some bull**** to attempt to make others look bad. Where in the real world. Yall hattin ass faggots would get hit with slander lawsuits left and right. Cause all it is, is unbased claims against people without tangible evidence.
    he just admitted himself that he scammed people in the other thread

edit: since u like to ask other people for proof, how about u prove ur words of him giving u items? lmao
    Last edited by Krzak87; 03-27-2015 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by D4rius View Post
    Well, be careful and never don't give information about your account to other players... that's a wrong move to give these to other players of Game ofc...
    yes it is. and playwith doesn't ask for our passwords.

Let's just stop on this "Dots devējam atdodas" meaning ''You reap what you sow''. And if Somebody did something I sure hope that life will **** him over at some point - Karma bish!

P.S. why do people always tend to get off the topic, we have an info about a definite person, and you start to talk about someone else? Gotta up the post number?
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    he just admitted himself that he scammed people in the other thread

edit: since u like to ask other people for proof, how about u prove ur words of him giving u items? lmao
    what he admitted was that he scammed one person named mark (not me - some other mark). he also said more than once that mark scammed him first and that he was simply getting payback. I have yet to see any evidence at all that he scammed anyone at all. I also know that shawn is well known for his forum fabrications. Exactly how did he scam this guy mark? Do you have any documentation proving that he in fact did that? Does anybody? Or did he do that himself or did he get someone else to do it for him? How exactly did that scam go down?

Why would Dekon have to prove shawn gave him anything. Dekon is not accusing shawn of anything. You guys are. I actually gave shawn a max sd heroic shield to use on his temp since i bought his sd set off EM. He can use it as long as he wants and if he doesn't need it any more I don't have any doubt he will give it back. If he doesn't, no big deal since I really don't car enough about it to QQ over it.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 03-27-2015 at 03:36 PM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    what he admitted was that he scammed one person named mark (not me - some other mark). he also said more than once that mark scammed him first and that he was simply getting payback. I have yet to see any evidence at all that he scammed anyone at all. I also know that shawn is well known for his forum fabrications. Exactly how did he scam this guy mark? Do you have any documentation proving that he in fact did that? Does anybody? Or did he do that himself or did he get someone else to do it for him? How exactly did that scam go down?

Why would Dekon have to prove shawn gave him anything. Dekon is not accusing shawn of anything. You guys are. I actually gave shawn a max sd heroic shield to use on his temp since i bought his sd set off EM. He can use it as long as he wants and if he doesn't need it any more I don't have any doubt he will give it back. If he doesn't, no big deal since I really don't car enough about it to QQ over it.
    have u considered retiring? cause i dont think ur old brain can even follow the nonsense u are trying to tell. i gave u a reply about it in another thread. not gonna repeat myself here.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Let's just stop on this "Dots devējam atdodas" meaning ''You reap what you sow''. And if Somebody did something I sure hope that life will **** him over at some point - Karma bish!

P.S. why do people always tend to get off the topic, we have an info about a definite person, and you start to talk about someone else? Gotta up the post number?
    That , and all of you arguing about (IDK WHAT) get the **** out of my thread.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

Yeah I'm still using XD gonna make a Noir i think soon though then I'll prolly be done with it. fk new class op

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    have u considered retiring? cause i dont think ur old brain can even follow the nonsense u are trying to tell. i gave u a reply about it in another thread. not gonna repeat myself here.
    Already retired kid so I can devote lots of time in trolling you guys

But on to your comment - you keep repeating your accusations in multiple threads so I am gonna reply to you in multiple threads.

Funny that guy mark that scammed shawn got busted by the cops. I wonder why...
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 03-28-2015 at 05:15 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.