+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerrone View Post
    Check this out people , you be the judge.
    People should not fall into this trap. This is so elementary and it's friggin' obvious that this player is fabricating bs. LOL!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    the only 2 reasons we dont hear about ur scams on forums anymore is because:

1: forums database has been wiped multiple times with all ur acts of scamming

2: u have been hiding under random names, fake paypal accounts etc to keep scamming

thats it. u should see a doctor if u actually believe in ur own words.
    Man shawn must have lots of stolen identities. Since when I made my paypal account you NEED to register either a bank account (That hasnt been registered before) or a credit card (that hasnt been registered before). If any of those numbers for either the credit cards or bank accounts have been used before it will reject it. You cannot receive, or send money without linking one of the two.

I also highly doubt hes out running around making several bank accounts just to scam 1-2 people.

I think yall are obsessed with him and its quite frankly sad that you all keep spreading rumors because you dont like someone. Yall should get your heads checked.

On a very very far side note.

Most of the people up in here callin him a scammer. Dont even know him, and werent even around when the majority of these rumors were started, just a buncha hamsters stuck in the loop perpetuating some bullshit rumors. PROVIDE proof, or shut the fuck up. Cause im willing to bet aint none of yall can do that.

None of yalls arguments would hold up in court. I know it was you because I know. A judge and jury would throw that the fuck out faster than you could say another word. Stupid ass motha fuckas

Quote Originally Posted by StrOwnz View Post
    Man shawn must have lots of stolen identities. Since when I made my paypal account you NEED to register either a bank account (That hasnt been registered before) or a credit card (that hasnt been registered before). If any of those numbers for either the credit cards or bank accounts have been used before it will reject it. You cannot receive, or send money without linking one of the two.

I also highly doubt hes out running around making several bank accounts just to scam 1-2 people.

I think yall are obsessed with him and its quite frankly sad that you all keep spreading rumors because you dont like someone. Yall should get your heads checked.

On a very very far side note.

Most of the people up in here callin him a scammer. Dont even know him, and werent even around when the majority of these rumors were started, just a buncha hamsters stuck in the loop perpetuating some bullshit rumors. PROVIDE proof, or shut the fuck up. Cause im willing to bet aint none of yall can do that.

None of yalls arguments would hold up in court. I know it was you because I know. A judge and jury would throw that the fuck out faster than you could say another word. Stupid ass motha fuckas
    You can send money on ur paypal account without linking a bank account or a credit card to it.

And now move ur brain and figure out where is the whole hate towards shawn coming from. Yeah, it comes from the fact he is/was a scammer.

I have provided a proof of him (hiding under the name of emma bibi - this is why the community calls him emma now) charging back on me back then but of course he replied with "LOL THIS IS NOT ME U DUMB KID LOLO2KLEWEWL".

So yeah, before u say "PROVIDE proof, or shut the **** up." move ur brain once again and search the forums for the proof OR if u are too lazy to do that then how about u shut the **** up instead?

Banned
    LOL your an idiot... arent you? Go make a paypal account... it tells you you need to link a bank account or credit card before you can use it...

Also how in the FUCK can you send people money without a credit card or bank account linked to it...

Paypal is a secure money median that doesnt require you to share your payment info with other people. Please use that thing above your shoulders for more than a hat rack. It REALLY does make you seem like a fucking idiot.

Side note, since 2007 I have seen HUNDREDS of fucking scammers in this game. So theres a good possibility that you are simply accusing someone without having any legit proof when its possibly someone else.

LOL your an idiot... arent you? Go make a paypal account... it tells you you need to link a bank account or credit card before you can use it...

Also how in the FUCK can you send people money without a credit card or bank account linked to it...

Paypal is a secure money median that doesnt require you to share your payment info with other people. Please use that thing above your shoulders for more than a hat rack. It REALLY does make you seem like a fucking idiot.

Side note, since 2007 I have seen HUNDREDS of fucking scammers in this game. So theres a good possibility that you are simply accusing someone without having any legit proof when its possibly someone else.
    You can send money FROM your bank account TO your paypal account without linking one thing to another by doing a simple transfer. If you link your bank account to your paypal account you dont have to transfer any money cause it directly is taken off your BANK balance. If you dont know basic stuff about it then dont speak up cause you sound retarded.

hahahahahahahahah
    Best templar in the whole server, the one and only FateGod

Quote Originally Posted by Krzak87 View Post
    You can send money FROM your bank account TO your paypal account without linking one thing to another by doing a simple transfer. If you link your bank account to your paypal account you dont have to transfer any money cause it directly is taken off your BANK balance. If you dont know basic stuff about it then dont speak up cause you sound retarded.
    You would have to link your bank to send money from your bank, but you can go buy a card at a store and just add money to your PayPal.

Banned

Just ask micalissa, he kept a track of everything shawn has done here since beta. With proofs.

Conscript

lol dekon,u seem to back up shawn alot..but ur still a fkin idiot...u dont need a bank account to receive money from paypal...also iv known shawn for 5yrs,,it is what itis
    Last edited by ken10000; 03-26-2015 at 07:31 PM.
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2zi62yb.jpg

Banned
    obsessed fag.gots i swear to god. micalissa is a fa.ggot so no wonder he's obsessed with me, maybe more than hailey is? who knows. all i know is kids are mad good at making up stories and they actually believe them and fabricate "evidence" LOL. the pathetic is real.