+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Have you transmuted anything onto your Arrendal yet? Give it a try. I did. Pres stones cost $16 USD each in RPs! I blew $64 USD with 4 failures in a row befroe I said F**k it and left it with the stupid 1% leech you get in the beginning. I sure as hell will not be trying to transmute any of my upgrades onto it.

They are expensive because you can't use any of the armor from your other classes. I have a lovely Dex Onyx set that I would love to use, but I can't simply because the Trinitys can't use armor that any other class can use.
    I made it one shot with shiny stones lel

you're just so fail
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    You are missing the point. You can't forge your Arrendal. You have to first forge a REAL weapon, with all the expense required with pres and option stones and to get it to ancient. Any other race you stop there. It is done. No more expense.

With Trinity you THEN have to spend $16 USD for preservation stones because your weapon, that you just spent a money to forge
    I made some lvl 7x weapon maxstats with shiny stones, made it enchanted without any fails, and I transmuted my arrendal 1st shot.

No pres stones used (i'm that rich yea) you're just so cotdam fail.
    Last edited by carnettsc; 03-27-2015 at 02:16 AM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by killerako View Post
    I agree with u. Those other people here are moron. No need good weapon in noob chart. while you level u farming and can get good parts. These people have no patience at all.
    And how long do you think a wep with little to no stats is gonna last you while your lvling? Sure, maybe you you wanna run around all day long looking for buffs or need a whole entire pt to carry you all the way to lvl 115 and beyond then thats fine. But there other people that like to solo, that go and solo while waiting to find a pt and so on. There are many reasons why having decent stats on a lvling wep is viable so don't sit here calling us morons.

Quote Originally Posted by killerako View Post
    Why we people always Q.Q? before we say alwys templar are superb that reigns the world of rohan. now that these new class balance the monotomy in pvp. we saw always templars dps. this is the change we waiting. i like the new class what ever you all people say. only problem is many people are lazy to start from scratch lollllll. dont listen to them GM. they are just lazy kids.. spoon feeding kids.....
    Its not about QQing because we have to start from scratch. I've never been spoon fed thought out my whole 7 years of playing this game and don't intend to be now and I've lvled 7 chars all on my own from lvl 1 to lvl 115 (and +10 on one of those chars) and am doing so again with 3 more chars. My gripe about this new race is that the forging is unfair to the common player. I like the class itself. I just have an issue with the forging of the weapons.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    I made it one shot with shiny stones lel

you're just so fail
    Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    I made some lvl 7x weapon maxstats with shiny stones, made it enchanted without any fails, and I transmuted my arrendal 1st shot.

No pres stones used (i'm that rich yea) you're just so cotdam fail.
    Lucky you. You want a cookie?
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Commander
    Nope I'm not lucky. You're just a complete failure :O)
    Don't hate, friends.

Whatever you say. You should know since you are the defacto expert on failure.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Commander
    oh lol you mad.

Can't afford $200 on pres stones ? You too poar ? D:
    Don't hate, friends.

Question to you is why should I have to spend $200, or $100, or $16 on pres stones at all? Why should it be possible for transmuting to ever fail?

I have already forged my kickass (by today's standards) expensive upgrade sword. Why should I have to pay again for pres stones for to bind it to an Arrendal since the physical weapon is gone after transmuting? Its not a matter of being rich or poor. It is a matter of double charging to do something that will ultimately destroy a valuable upgrade regardless if it is successful or fails.

See what I am getting at here? I can use that upgrade sword, as is, with any Rohan race... except Trinity. If something better comes along I can unequip it and sell it (yes, I can actually get those RPs I spent in creating it back). When you have transmuted that upgrade into an Arrendal what happens to it? It disappears and the stats end up on your Arrendal. Now if something better comes along can you sell that Arrendal? No you have to transmute it again and in essence flush that original upgrade down the toilet.

Buh bye the to the 35k RPs you could have gotten for it on EM.

Understand now? prolly not.

Commander
    because it's Rohan.

You understand or you're dumb enough ? I told you the trinity race was a complete bullsht yet you were still talking about it like it was the new thing awesome lel.

moronistic enough, yep.
    Don't hate, friends.

Commander
    I'll let you rage below, I was right from the beginning.
    Don't hate, friends.