+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    your missing the point lol you have a magic npc to get weapons you have mobs that drop leach stone from so you don't need pres stones at all just make a few weapons till u pass 1 to ancient why is it ynk's faul that you want the best weapon? if you want the best weapon then don't bitch that you have to pay for it I think is pretty cool u cnt use onyx armor or **** so all this class strts of at same they pretty fun 2 play to your only reason for not liking it is becoz ynk hasn't just made it so u cn be OP at lvl 10 lol
    Like I said be4. Using the magic shop can be expensive to players who 1, don't have alot of crones 2, have bad luck and get sh1t stats. And again with the option items. Farming them takes time. The fastest way to get them is to farm the mini bosses, but as I said be4, gl with that because they are being farmed left and right. And fat chance getting a reg mob to drop DD or leech options. It aint that easy. Yea make a lowbie to farm e tonkins but again. Time and crones needed just for that..

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Like I said be4. Using the magic shop can be expensive to players who 1, don't have alot of crones 2, have bad luck and get sh1t stats. And again with the option items. Farming them takes time. The fastest way to get them is to farm the mini bosses, but as I said be4, gl with that because they are being farmed left and right. And fat chance getting a reg mob to drop DD or leech options. It aint that easy. Yea make a lowbie to farm e tonkins but again. Time and crones needed just for that..
    so your problem isn't the character is badly done your problem is you don't have time to farm crones to buy or farm the options yourself you can sell twins for 1-3 bill depending on what 1 tear for leach option is only 70kk but if you don't have time to do this it isn't the fault the way the character is designed
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

you can do this it just means you have to spend some time at npc shop finding right weapon and farming options and making a few weapons so you can make the weapon from what I have seen the lower level weapons are easier to put on your weapon then the higher level so try making 1 or 2nd ancient with nice options and stats see how it goes you have a weapon tou that you can + as high as you can w/o breaking u have a weapon u don't need spend rps on forging or dlvling so I don't see the problem just people don't have patients to sit and try they want all right away
    ok where do you not get that part where I said I have sh1t ass luck forging? I fail rares, I fail unis/ I fail ancients. W/o pres stones Id have to sit all day at the magic npc getting the parts I want, only to FAIL again at forging....I understand what you mean, but trust me when I say, I have the worst luck at forging and I know Im not the only one.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Again, point went ZOOM - right over your head.

1. Pay to make ancient weapon. Maybe you are lucky enough to do that without pres but I am not. Besides I have LOTS of really nioce weapons I can use for this that have already been paid for.

2. Pay for pres stones to transmute. Again I have TRIED to transmute a really good sword into my Arrendal and FAILED 4 TIMES. Why on earth should transmuting ever fail? Trinitys can't use any other weapon. Their weapon is a part of the toon so you can't create/buy/sell it separately like any other Rohan race. Transmuting should NEVER fail for this very reason!!

And who says it is just for a lowbie weapon? How much do you think it is going to cost you to transfer your 4x 7x melee, 8x dd upgrade axe to your Arrendal? It cost you a fortune to make that axe in the first place - which is perfectly usable as it is. From the fail rate I have been seeing, you will spend $100+ USD in pres stones just to transfer it to an Arrendal.

And what happens if you wanted to sell that Arrendal to someone else for 50k (believe me, I can get that much easily for my 8x DD axe)? You can't. It is locked to the character so you have to sell the whole thing character (with all the SES) and all. What if you wanted to keep that character, but simply use a new Arrandal with different stats? You can't without permanently trashing the stats you currently have.

What happens if some weapon comes along that is better than that axe and you want it on your Arrendal? The stats you have are already really good. You can't transfer stats FROM your Arandal to another weapon. It just does not work that way. So you transmute it and wipe the stats that was already on it -- basically taking that original axe and stuffing it in your trash can. Remember how much that axe was worth if you could re-sell it?

Trinity was created broken and its lack of real integration with Rohan is a large fail.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

ok where do you not get that part where I said I have sh1t ass luck forging? I fail rares, I fail unis/ I fail ancients. W/o pres stones Id have to sit all day at the magic npc getting the parts I want, only to FAIL again at forging....I understand what you mean, but trust me when I say, I have the worst luck at forging and I know Im not the only one.
    your bad luck dosent make the character badly done though im sure ynk could tweak a few things but my comment was for other guy
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

so your problem isn't the character is badly done your problem is you don't have time to farm crones to buy or farm the options yourself you can sell twins for 1-3 bill depending on what 1 tear for leach option is only 70kk but if you don't have time to do this it isn't the fault the way the character is designed
    I sat here all last night running around on a lowbie trying to find mini bosses to farm for op items. They were being farmed alrdy. (Meaning I couldnt find them cuz someone else is taking them) Granted, I was using a char (lvl) that could only farm 1 lot of the mini bosses, but the point is. Im not gonna sit here for days on end chasing down mobs and fighting other players to farm this stuff. I ened up buying the op items I needed from the Im.

The transmute stage of this race has its flaws, big time. And partly because the forging rates suck. And yea, you might have got lucky, and you might have all the time in the world and can do this and that, but not every player in this game can.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Again, point went ZOOM - right over your head.

1. Pay to make ancient weapon. Maybe you are lucky enough to do that without pres but I am not. Besides I have LOTS of really nioce weapons I can use for this that have already been paid for.

2. Pay for pres stones to transmute. Again I have TRIED to transmute a really good sword into my Arrendal and FAILED 4 TIMES. Why on earth should transmuting ever fail? Trinitys can't use any other weapon. Their weapon is a part of the toon so you can't create/buy/sell it separately like any other Rohan race. Transmuting should NEVER fail for this very reason!!

And who says it is just for a lowbie weapon? How much do you think it is going to cost you to transfer your 4x 7x melee, 8x dd upgrade axe to your Arrendal? It cost you a fortune to make that axe in the first place - which is perfectly usable as it is. From the fail rate I have been seeing, you will spend $100+ USD in pres stones just to transfer it to an Arrendal.

And what happens if you wanted to sell that Arrendal to someone else for 50k (believe me, I can get that much easily for my 8x DD axe)? You can't. It is locked to the character so you have to sell the whole thing character (with all the SES) and all. What if you wanted to keep that character, but simply use a new Arrandal with different stats? You can't without permanently trashing the stats you currently have.

What happens if some weapon comes along that is better than that axe and you want it on your Arrendal? The stats you have are already really good. You can't transfer stats FROM your Arandal to another weapon. It just does not work that way. So you transmute it and wipe the stats that was already on it -- basically taking that original axe and stuffing it in your trash can. Remember how much that axe was worth if you could re-sell it?

Trinity was created broken and its lack of real integration with Rohan is a large fail.
    again its your choice to pay for the pres stones its your choice to waste your good weopons trying to forge stats on it its your choice to use your upgrade on it if you don't wanna waste your upgrade that u cnt get bk on trinity class don't do it lol stop crying coz ynk wont give what u want for 1rp ynk has been about $$ since strt why wud it stop now if u wanna be stupid nd spend 10k rps trying to put a weopon on your arrendal now instead of waiting and seeing if ynk will boost chance that once again its your choice
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

I sat here all last night running around on a lowbie trying to find mini bosses to farm for op items. They were being farmed alrdy. (Meaning I couldnt find them cuz someone else is taking them) Granted, I was using a char (lvl) that could only farm 1 lot of the mini bosses, but the point is. Im not gonna sit here for days on end chasing down mobs and fighting other players to farm this stuff. I ened up buying the op items I needed from the Im.

The transmute stage of this race has its flaws, big time. And partly because the forging rates suck. And yea, you might have got lucky, and you might have all the time in the world and can do this and that, but not every player in this game can.
    I don't have all time in world at all I work nearly 8 hrs each day all it takes is an 1hr or 2 just making **** load of dagger since they cheapest especially 1st ancient weapon 100k crones u cn have 4 or 5 unique daggers and there is blessing event coming soon so make it even ezier
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

There's a quest at lvl 105 that you gonna kill all 8 bosses in R4 Maybe Tyrant will be on 110 for next quest and the reward is Ancient preserve, transmute preserve that alone cost 16 dollars on IM and some other stuff. I'm just saying this just in case other people hasn't seen it. So if you plan to transmute your upgrade later and don't want to pay RP or Ecash then there is a quest at lvl 105.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

I don't have all time in world at all I work nearly 8 hrs each day all it takes is an 1hr or 2 just making **** load of dagger since they cheapest especially 1st ancient weapon 100k crones u cn have 4 or 5 unique daggers and there is blessing event coming soon so make it even ezier
    Yea well, maybe with this event ppls might get lucky, but well we will see.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest