+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Question What do YOU think of the Trinity update?

Here are my observations of the Trinity Update. What's yours?

The new race feels like it is half baked and not very well thought out.

Rohan is one of the worst MMORPG games for character customization. With the exception of face and hair all races look the same. They are all the same height, all the same width, all the same builds, same same and more of the same. Minimal variety.

Trinity race takes this monotony to a whole new level by offering absolutely no character customization at all.

The new race is so different it really does not fit in the Rohan universe at all. It uses none of the same weapons or armor as any other class in the game. That means if you have some kickass Onyx or Heroic armor that you could use in any other class you can't use it with this one race. It means you have to make it from scratch with totally different parts and a different forging system. Likewise you can create high pdef / high mdef Trinity armor but you can't use it on any other race. It is kinda like the whole race has to sit in the back of the bus.

Weapons are a whole other can of worms. Character-bound weapons that can't be removed or replaced?

There is no similarity to the Rohan weapon system at all. Why not? Trinity classes are either psy or str based so why not be able to use staffs/wands and clubs/daggers/swords? Or at least make the gauntlets/orbs like any other weapon that can be forged, bought and sold.

Leveling is totally fubar in that you stay in the training area until level 52. Seriously? You can't use a Mar to level in Akhma or Roha or any other Rohan map? You lose all that varied experience working against many different kinds of melee and magic mobs. Also you totally lose that valuable 30-50 PvP.

Worse, Mar has no weapon at all nor can it ever use one. Why is there a Mar noob class at all? Seems pointless as hell.

Personally I am finding the entire race pretty pointless and a waste of time beyond trying out something different. When the novelty of it wears off I am left wanting a actual place to fit withing the Rohan class universe. I honestly can't see a place for them in the Rohan scheme of things because they are so foreign that they really don't integrate very well at all. They just feel like a half-baked add-on rather than an new integrated race in this game.

That's my gut feel for this whole race. What's yours?
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Yeah i got the same impression as you BananaBandit. In the weapon part i was waiting it to be like Dekans evolve animation. You don't see Dekans in evolve with sword, dagger or zhen just a dragon. I really wanted to see Axe, Sword, Dagger (Noir) Wand, Staff or Bow (Rumir) as main weapons for this class. The armor part of it i don't like it at all and even the way you have to transmute a weapons options/stats to the Arandal not being 100% or at least not having a chance to fail/break. This race is 100% Pay2Gear. It seems they only thought about the skills but nothing more than that. Look at the town. They couldn't manage to open Rambek and had to make a new one. The animation is meh/kool/original/new. I have the same opinion on how low this game has gone, sadly.

I liked the new lvl cap on dungeons like Rahkon, BDS and Carronia they needed a reason to be now with Ash dung. Probably the only positive part of the new update so far.
    Last edited by RBNXD; 03-25-2015 at 09:41 AM.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

This new race is new way to spend more and more money. This is clearly jump to our pockets. Thats why we have new armors, new different way to obtain weapons. Even to buy new upgrades, to not disarm our main chars. Not to mention another circle of preservation stones, scrolls, costumes etc. I can accept this, when this whole new race will do much difference in playstyle, customization or balance in game, but well hmm.... you know the answer.

Im a bit undecided atm. Half of me wants to keep lvling/ playing my Noir and Rumir but the other part of me is bored alrdy. I have sh1t bad luck at forging and I just tried to do the whole transmute thingy and failed. The whole having to lvl up the wep/ craft/ forge is annoying the hell outa me. Its time consuming, and with my bad luck, its starting to pi$$ me off.

One thing for sure about this class is that it takes alot of time and effort and money and right now, I duno if I care to bother with it all :/

And yea. I hateeeee the fact that all the chars look the same. The wep look awesome and so do the wings, but comeon at least let us be able to change their fakking hair.

I added some bunny ears and heart glasses to my Rumir to try and spice her up a bit, but she still looks lame with that god dam ugly hair lol

InBe4"YourANob" ` Yes, and I dont care!

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Even styling ticket doesn't work just to add some on tatto or percing. I hope they add those later because all of new class are look the same
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

With all the time it took to make the trinity boob class this is a major flop rofl

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

Rohan is one of the worst MMORPG games for character customization. With the exception of face and hair all races look the same. They are all the same height, all the same width, all the same builds, same same and more of the same. Minimal variety.

Trinity race takes this monotony to a whole new level by offering absolutely no character customization at all.

The new race is so different it really does not fit in the Rohan universe at all. It uses none of the same weapons or armor as any other class in the game. That means if you have some kickass Onyx or Heroic armor that you could use in any other class you can't use it with this one race. It means you have to make it from scratch with totally different parts and a different forging system. Likewise you can create high pdef / high mdef Trinity armor but you can't use it on any other race. It is kinda like the whole race has to sit in the back of the bus.

Weapons are a whole other can of worms. Character-bound weapons that can't be removed or replaced?

There is no similarity to the Rohan weapon system at all. Why not? Trinity classes are either psy or str based so why not be able to use staffs/wands and clubs/daggers/swords? Or at least make the gauntlets/orbs like any other weapon that can be forged, bought and sold.

Leveling is totally fubar in that you stay in the training area until level 52. Seriously? You can't use a Mar to level in Akhma or Roha or any other Rohan map? You lose all that varied experience working against many different kinds of melee and magic mobs. Also you totally lose that valuable 30-50 PvP.

Worse, Mar has no weapon at all nor can it ever use one. Why is there a Mar noob class at all? Seems pointless as hell.

Personally I am finding the entire race pretty pointless and a waste of time beyond trying out something different. When the novelty of it wears off I am left wanting a actual place to fit withing the Rohan class universe. I honestly can't see a place for them in the Rohan scheme of things because they are so foreign that they really don't integrate very well at all. They just feel like a half-baked add-on rather than an new integrated race in this game.

stop spam moron

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Im a bit undecided atm. Half of me wants to keep lvling/ playing my Noir and Rumir but the other part of me is bored alrdy. I have sh1t bad luck at forging and I just tried to do the whole transmute thingy and failed. The whole having to lvl up the wep/ craft/ forge is annoying the hell outa me. Its time consuming, and with my bad luck, its starting to pi$$ me off.

One thing for sure about this class is that it takes alot of time and effort and money and right now, I duno if I care to bother with it all :/

And yea. I hateeeee the fact that all the chars look the same. The wep look awesome and so do the wings, but comeon at least let us be able to change their fakking hair.

I added some bunny ears and heart glasses to my Rumir to try and spice her up a bit, but she still looks lame with that god dam ugly hair lol

InBe4"YourANob" ` Yes, and I dont care!
    how does it cost alot to make this new char? my weopon is lvl 101 and my char is 102 and all quest from story and lime i have got like 7 lvl 6s 100% so i dont see how u need to spend any money atm
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post

Confer what I told you. After the excitment, disappointment. :O)

Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    how does it cost alot to make this new char? my weopon is lvl 101 and my char is 102 and all quest from story and lime i have got like 7 lvl 6s 100% so i dont see how u need to spend any money atm
    Well there's forge pres stones to start with. And I've only been back in game a couple of months. I don't have an abundance of crones at the ready so I buy from the EM. That is more money. (And I'm meaning crones to buy/ forge/ refine gears and what not) And as I said, I have sh1t a$$ luck with forging so yea, it does cost me a bit in the end. And talk to people in game, I'm not the only one having these issues. Just because people aren't here talking about it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast