+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Why rage? I simply pointing out my views on the Trinity update. Your opinion differs and because it differs, you are belittling mine using to childish tactics most often found in grade school playgrounds.

What are you views on the update beyond calling me childish names? Got anything actually worthwhile to contribute? Or you simply want to continue trolling on how much a failure and... moronistic? (what language is that?) ... I am?

--- edit ----

And it has nothing to do with it being Rohan. THis has to do with PlayWith and their total failure in adding in this new race.
    I can go out to any number of pservers where you don't have 1/10th this level of money grubbing and play "Rohan".
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 03-27-2015 at 04:12 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    And how long do you think a wep with little to no stats is gonna last you while your lvling? Sure, maybe you you wanna run around all day long looking for buffs or need a whole entire pt to carry you all the way to lvl 115 and beyond then thats fine. But there other people that like to solo, that go and solo while waiting to find a pt and so on. There are many reasons why having decent stats on a lvling wep is viable so don't sit here calling us morons.

Its not about QQing because we have to start from scratch. I've never been spoon fed thought out my whole 7 years of playing this game and don't intend to be now and I've lvled 7 chars all on my own from lvl 1 to lvl 115 (and +10 on one of those chars) and am doing so again with 3 more chars. My gripe about this new race is that the forging is unfair to the common player. I like the class itself. I just have an issue with the forging of the weapons.
    i have noobie weopon and im ayt for soloing upper
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    i have noobie weopon and im ayt for soloing upper
    hhehehhe true i agree noobie weapon can solo. this aurora whoever is she is moron. doesnt know where to grind for solo spot and yet she telling she lvl many charts already. nuubbb ..

Quote Originally Posted by killerako View Post
    hhehehhe true i agree noobie weapon can solo. this aurora whoever is she is moron. doesnt know where to grind for solo spot and yet she telling she lvl many charts already. nuubbb ..
    I'm a veteran of this game you twat. I've been here since the first day of open beta. I know of and have grinned in EVERY solo/ grind spot in this game. And no where did I say you cant solo with a noobie wep. Go and read again. I said how long do you think it will last you.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

I'm a veteran of this game you twat. I've been here since the first day of open beta. I know of and have grinned in EVERY solo/ grind spot in this game. And no where did I say you cant solo with a noobie wep. Go and read again. I said how long do you think it will last you.
    go read again my previous post....when you lvl u get parts and then u can forge for decent weapon....if not clear to u nvm. anyway u are the only moron who reply to my post lol. bye...

Quote Originally Posted by killerako View Post
    go read again my previous post....when you lvl u get parts and then u can forge for decent weapon....if not clear to u nvm. anyway u are the only moron who reply to my post lol. bye...
    Have you even READ anything I said in this post of did you just jump in to sprout some bs thinking you know everything? Im not clueless to how to farm/ how to grind/ how to solo BUT there are people out there that are. And that is where I made my points in this thread. IF your to stupid to see that OR cant read, then whos the real "moron" here?

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Have you even READ anything I said in this post of did you just jump in to sprout some bs thinking you know everything? Im not clueless to how to farm/ how to grind/ how to solo BUT there are people out there that are. And that is where I made my points in this thread. IF your to stupid to see that OR cant read, then whos the real "moron" here?
    lol ofc you

oh your one of them huh? Cant add anything constructive to the conversation, can only rubbish people you know nothing about. Think you know it all and blah blah blah. Yea, thought so.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Ms Abella the moron the END... time to sleep..love u

Y'know Karren, trying to talk to guys like that is like

They will eventually learn in their own fashion, but never admit that you had a valid point. They all do.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.