+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    again its your choice to pay for the pres stones its your choice to waste your good weopons trying to forge stats on it its your choice to use your upgrade on it if you don't wanna waste your upgrade that u cnt get bk on trinity class don't do it lol stop crying coz ynk wont give what u want for 1rp ynk has been about $$ since strt why wud it stop now if u wanna be stupid nd spend 10k rps trying to put a weopon on your arrendal now instead of waiting and seeing if ynk will boost chance that once again its your choice
    For me I would much rather have seen something like a halfling (or even a trinity) race that better slots into the existing race and class semantics rather than a race that is so foreign to Rohan that it really doesn't fit at all. Sure give them some new weapons (i.e. Orbs and Gloves) that can be unequipped and traded. Let the Mar race use them. Give them some new armor visuals for each of the existing armors. Even give them new armors, but let other races make and use them too. THAT is integration and THAT is what the trinity add-on is missing. Real integration.

There really was no real need to go and create something totally alien to Rohan then kinda add it on in such a half-baked manner. A lot if the framework was already in there the server and client 2 years ago. There was no need to go totally off the Rohan rails.

That and the points I made earlier is my analysis. You have other views about it. We don't agree which is the whole reason I made this thread - to present your opinions and views.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

This update is total bs. Every single one of the other classes are pretty much useless. They can kill every single classes no matter how much SD and DD you have. Kind'a sad for those people who spent $ to buy SD and perfect DD when none realized that these new classes would be OP, worse than templars lol.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

Yeah I saw one of them pretty much forking me over
    The noirs got some really nasty KO skills.

Still don't like the lack of real integration though.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Yeah I saw one of them pretty much forking me over
    The noirs got some really nasty KO skills.

Still don't like the lack of real integration though.
    4-0 for me u dead 4 time 1 shot by me even when i not ready for pvp so sad dude delete ;D and pls not veng me cuz u hit 300 ;D i will dead fast ;D

Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    4-0 for me u dead 4 time 1 shot by me even when i not ready for pvp so sad dude delete ;D and pls not veng me cuz u hit 300 ;D i will dead fast ;D
    lol I doubt u can 1 shot with ur 56kdffs -_-
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Just copy and pasting the stats from an already made weapon to transmute was actually better than this fail/success sh1t. The game already has this kind of systems everywhere we don't needed another one. Armor part is garbage to, i have decent armor in my Treasury that is there Laughing Out Loud cause i cant use it. I hope Atzigan can see how bad this new systems are to the community, makes it unfair to everyone that has spend $$$ and Time and maybe change some things to make it more like able to the players.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    why do you need make nice weopon for lvling? I made like 1st ancient with low melee 0 dd nd 2hp 1 mana leach if u guys are trying to make glacial and **** spending 300mill to try get it on ur weopon just to farm/lvl then its kinda silly people bitch nd cry about new class only coz they cnt have max stated **** straight away when its not needed lvl then mybe in couple weeks gms improve rate or give an event
    I agree with u. Those other people here are moron. No need good weapon in noob chart. while you level u farming and can get good parts. These people have no patience at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Samtony View Post
    This update is total bs. Every single one of the other classes are pretty much useless. They can kill every single classes no matter how much SD and DD you have. Kind'a sad for those people who spent $ to buy SD and perfect DD when none realized that these new classes would be OP, worse than templars lol.
    Why we people always Q.Q? before we say alwys templar are superb that reigns the world of rohan. now that these new class balance the monotomy in pvp. we saw always templars dps. this is the change we waiting. i like the new class what ever you all people say. only problem is many people are lazy to start from scratch lollllll. dont listen to them GM. they are just lazy kids.. spoon feeding kids.....

PS

To GM:

Please fix the arendal weapon. it bugs to a random exp level of the weapon below 100% exp. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    lol I doubt u can 1 shot with ur 56kdffs -_-
    He can't unless he gets a dhan to mind-ex you first He has no idea what 1-shotting means which makes him even more lolz.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 03-27-2015 at 02:02 AM.