+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxCIPxxx View Post
    how does it cost alot to make this new char? my weopon is lvl 101 and my char is 102 and all quest from story and lime i have got like 7 lvl 6s 100% so i dont see how u need to spend any money atm
    Have you transmuted anything onto your Arrendal yet? Give it a try. I did. Pres stones cost $16 USD each in RPs! I blew $64 USD with 4 failures in a row befroe I said F**k it and left it with the stupid 1% leech you get in the beginning. I sure as hell will not be trying to transmute any of my upgrades onto it.

They are expensive because you can't use any of the armor from your other classes. I have a lovely Dex Onyx set that I would love to use, but I can't simply because the Trinitys can't use armor that any other class can use.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Have you transmuted anything onto your Arrendal yet?
    Case and point.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Have you transmuted anything onto your Arrendal yet? Give it a try. I did. Pres stones cost $16 USD each in RPs! I blew $64 USD with 4 failures in a row befroe I said F**k it and left it with the stupid 1% leech you get in the beginning. I sure as hell will not be trying to transmute any of my upgrades onto it.

They are expensive because you can't use any of the armor from your other classes. I have a lovely Dex Onyx set that I would love to use, but I can't simply because the Trinitys can't use armor that any other class can use.
    yes i have i made noobie weopon with leach nd melee on it from magic shop pass 1st time all u need for now while u lvl it
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

You may have got lucky. I tried the same thing and fail fail fail. I only wanted a nice wep for my Noir and Rumir with DD and leech to lvl with. But fail fail fail.

Now stop to think about it like this. This is from an averaged players stand point, who isnt lucky in forging and alike (prolly 70% of the Rohan population)

You use the magic shop npc to buy/ obtain wep parts so you can make a nice wep for the transmute. That requires crones/ time IF you want something decent. Now if you dont care to much for the stats, you can get out of it pretty cheap. However, if you wanna do this right and get decent parts from the npc, then its gonna cost ya. We all know the chances of getting max stat parts from the magic shop are slim.

Then once you manage to get your max stat parts, or just basic parts, you will need to forge them. So, you want option items right? Well, ofc. You want that DD and you want that leech (Or w/e you may want). So yea if you have some options laying around, your lucky. IF not, you will have to buy some. Going rate now days in game for the basic ones are like 500.000.000?. But then if you want to buy the ones from the IM, your gonna spend rps. I mean you could farm in game for options if you dont have crones to buy enough to cover all of your fails and what not. But gl with that. All the mini bosses are being farmed alrdy. And then you would need a lowbie ((assuming you dont have one) and then thats more crones/ time spent lvling gearing that. For the soul purpose of farming option items).

But anyways, once you get all of your items together, your going to forge the thing. So you need pres stones if you wanna keep those parts you worked so hard to obtain. Pitty the fool who doesn't use pres stones. You can repeat part one of this story over and over again, about 5 times before you get what you wanted all along.

So when you finally have your wep and are ready for the transmute stage, you begin the process. If your in the position, you will use pres stones for this stage as well, if not, your gonna take a risk. You may get lucky on the first go and can be on your merry little way. Yay you!, But lets be realistic here. Being lucky doesnt happen often. It may take you 3/ 4 or more tries to transmute this thing. So there you go. A sh1t ton of rps worth of pres stones gone. And if you try this process w/o a stone. Well your back to square one. And will keep going back to square one over and over UNTIL you get a lucky break, or you decide to give up.

Now tell me, how does this not become expensive? Tell me how the average Rohan player (Average, part time players/ part time rp chargers. Or even new players. Not the spend my life savings players/ rp chargers) can keep affording this?

They cant.

Im lvling 3 lowbies atm. And all I'm seeing across the board is players who have spent everything they can to try and play this class that they dont even have crones left to buy Hk or even mana pots. The forging is sh1t and the rates are sh1t and this class is a slap to the face to an average player.

Any way you do this, be it just making a noobie wep, or something semi decent until you can lvl up enough (to either transmute upgrade stats or use end game weps), its going to cost you, IF you don't have lady luck on your side.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    You may have got lucky. I tried the same thing and fail fail fail. I only wanted a nice wep for my Noir and Rumir with DD and leech to lvl with. But fail fail fail.

Now stop to think about it like this. This is from an averaged players stand point, who isnt lucky in forging and alike (prolly 70% of the Rohan population)

You use the magic shop npc to buy/ obtain wep parts so you can make a nice wep for the transmute. That requires crones/ time IF you want something decent. Now if you dont care to much for the stats, you can get out of it pretty cheap. However, if you wanna do this right and get decent parts from the npc, then its gonna cost ya. We all know the chances of getting max stat parts from the magic shop are slim.

Then once you manage to get your max stat parts, or just basic parts, you will need to forge them. So, you want option items right? Well, ofc. You want that DD and you want that leech (Or w/e you may want). So yea if you have some options laying around, your lucky. IF not, you will have to buy some. Going rate now days in game for the basic ones are like 500.000.000?. But then if you want to buy the ones from the IM, your gonna spend rps. I mean you could farm in game for options if you dont have crones to buy enough to cover all of your fails and what not. But gl with that. All the mini bosses are being farmed alrdy. And then you would need a lowbie ((assuming you dont have one) and then thats more crones/ time spent lvling gearing that. For the soul purpose of farming option items).

But anyways, once you get all of your items together, your going to forge the thing. So you need pres stones if you wanna keep those parts you worked so hard to obtain. Pitty the fool who doesn't use pres stones. You can repeat part one of this story over and over again, about 5 times before you get what you wanted all along.

So when you finally have your wep and are ready for the transmute stage, you begin the process. If your in the position, you will use pres stones for this stage as well, if not, your gonna take a risk. You may get lucky on the first go and can be on your merry little way. Yay you!, But lets be realistic here. Being lucky doesnt happen often. It may take you 3/ 4 or more tries to transmute this thing. So there you go. A sh1t ton of rps worth of pres stones gone. And if you try this process w/o a stone. Well your back to square one. And will keep going back to square one over and over UNTIL you get a lucky break, or you decide to give up.

Now tell me, how does this not become expensive? Tell me how the average Rohan player (Average, part time players/ part time rp chargers. Or even new players. Not the spend my life savings players/ rp chargers) can keep affording this?

They cant.

Im lvling 3 lowbies atm. And all I'm seeing across the board is players who have spent everything they can to try and play this class that they dont even have crones left to buy Hk or even mana pots. The forging is sh1t and the rates are sh1t and this class is a slap to the face to an average player.

Any way you do this, be it just making a noobie wep, or something semi decent until you can lvl up enough (to either transmute upgrade stats or use end game weps), its going to cost you, IF you don't have lady luck on your side.
    why do you need make nice weopon for lvling? I made like 1st ancient with low melee 0 dd nd 2hp 1 mana leach if u guys are trying to make glacial and **** spending 300mill to try get it on ur weopon just to farm/lvl then its kinda silly people bitch nd cry about new class only coz they cnt have max stated **** straight away when its not needed lvl then mybe in couple weeks gms improve rate or give an event
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Quote Originally Posted by SirSawski View Post
    stop spam moron
    Oh Look! Revenge learned a new word. Too bad he still doesn't know what it means.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

why do you need make nice weopon for lvling? I made like 1st ancient with low melee 0 dd nd 2hp 1 mana leach if u guys are trying to make glacial and **** spending 300mill to try get it on ur weopon just to farm/lvl then its kinda silly people bitch nd cry about new class only coz they cnt have max stated **** straight away when its not needed lvl then mybe in couple weeks gms improve rate or give an event
    You are missing the point. You can't forge your Arrendal. You have to first forge a REAL weapon, with all the expense required with pres and option stones and to get it to ancient. Any other race you stop there. It is done. No more expense.

With Trinity you THEN have to spend $16 USD for preservation stones because your weapon, that you just spent a money to forge, is destroyed on a failed transmute if you don't. Now when transmute FAILS time and time again, where is this cheaper? I spent $64 on nothing but failed transmutes. Why should I have needed to do that?

And yes it is damn nice leveling a lowbie with really nice OP weapons. I LIKE having 10% leech on my lowbie weapon. I LIKE having 60% melee on my lowbie weapon. I LIKE having 60% health on my lowbie weapon. So when I have a lvl 10 weapon with all that on it, I get kinda pissed when it costs me mroe than $64 USD to simply move the stats over to an Arrendal (which btw is BOUND to the character and can't be sold if I want to).

Sorry, but the Trinity race is a half-baked add-in that has only a hint of integration into the rest of the game but ends up feeling you are playing a side game rather than Rohan.

I think you have misinterpreted what I mean. I dont mean making some op wep at lowbie lvls to 1 hit mobs with or wipe out entire pts with. I mean a nice wep with decent stats so you can lvl. DD and leech and w/e else you think you might need. Something that will get you by nicely with out the need for relying on others with like buffs and so on. Something decent so you can solo and hold your own if you wish or what ever else one might do in game.

Im not one of those ones bitching or crying cuz I cant have maxed stats. I'm here because I think this class is unfair to the average player. The kind of players I see in game who cant even afford to buy pots after forging. The same people I help everyday because I see how rough it can be to these players.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

You are missing the point. You can't forge your Arrendal. You have to first forge a REAL weapon, with all the expense required with pres and option stones and to get it to ancient. Any other race you stop there. It is done. No more expense.

With Trinity you THEN have to spend $16 USD for preservation stones because your weapon, that you just spent a money to forge, is destroyed on a failed transmute if you don't. Now when transmute FAILS time and time again, where is this cheaper? I spent $64 on nothing but failed transmutes. Why should I have needed to do that?

And yes it is damn nice leveling a lowbie with really nice OP weapons. I LIKE having 10% leech on my lowbie weapon. I LIKE having 60% melee on my lowbie weapon. I LIKE having 60% health on my lowbie weapon. So when I have a lvl 10 weapon with all that on it, I get kinda pissed when it costs me mroe than $64 USD to simply move the stats over to an Arrendal (which btw is BOUND to the character and can't be sold if I want to).

Sorry, but the Trinity race is a half-baked add-in that has only a hint of integration into the rest of the game but ends up feeling you are playing a side game rather than Rohan.
    your missing the point lol you have a magic npc to get weapons you have mobs that drop leach stone from so you don't need pres stones at all just make a few weapons till u pass 1 to ancient why is it ynk's faul that you want the best weapon? if you want the best weapon then don't bitch that you have to pay for it I think is pretty cool u cnt use onyx armor or **** so all this class strts of at same they pretty fun 2 play to your only reason for not liking it is becoz ynk hasn't just made it so u cn be OP at lvl 10 lol
    Evolut1on 109 Famous

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I think you have misinterpreted what I mean. I dont mean making some op wep at lowbie lvls to 1 hit mobs with or wipe out entire pts with. I mean a nice wep with decent stats so you can lvl. DD and leech and w/e else you think you might need. Something that will get you by nicely with out the need for relying on others with like buffs and so on. Something decent so you can solo and hold your own if you wish or what ever else one might do in game.

Im not one of those ones bitching or crying cuz I cant have maxed stats. I'm here because I think this class is unfair to the average player. The kind of players I see in game who cant even afford to buy pots after forging. The same people I help everyday because I see how rough it can be to these players.
    you can do this it just means you have to spend some time at npc shop finding right weapon and farming options and making a few weapons so you can make the weapon from what I have seen the lower level weapons are easier to put on your weapon then the higher level so try making 1 or 2nd ancient with nice options and stats see how it goes you have a weapon tou that you can + as high as you can w/o breaking u have a weapon u don't need spend rps on forging or dlvling so I don't see the problem just people don't have patients to sit and try they want all right away
    Evolut1on 109 Famous