+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GM's

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    Just an information. As far as I know, I received an email from them (P/W) and I have been notified that if my characters went inactive and the system found out. The characters and guilds will be removed. All characters that went inactive for a long time before the server merged will be removed and inclusive of the items that the characters has. All items that is included in the guild will be removed and at the same time disbanding it.
    They found most of my items i have listed , but they cant find 5 of my most important items which are 3 rings 2 pets . So my items are still out there , idk if some1 has tried to get into my account and take away my stuff , i've updated my password regulary before i quit the game and when i stopped playing due to irl business i have changed my password to a complicated one. But no clue really.! I hope gms will assist me in this matter bump for my thread

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    Just an information. As far as I know, I received an email from them (P/W) and I have been notified that if my characters went inactive and the system found out. The characters and guilds will be removed. All characters that went inactive for a long time before the server merged will be removed and inclusive of the items that the characters has. All items that is included in the guild will be removed and at the same time disbanding it.
    I received this email too. And as far as i know they're not restoring these deleted items anymore because it's already deleted on our database. :/

Quote Originally Posted by saochoi View Post
    They found most of my items i have listed , but they cant find 5 of my most important items which are 3 rings 2 pets . So my items are still out there , idk if some1 has tried to get into my account and take away my stuff , i've updated my password regulary before i quit the game and when i stopped playing due to irl business i have changed my password to a complicated one. But no clue really.! I hope gms will assist me in this matter bump for my thread
    Good thing they were able to find some of your items.

Quote Originally Posted by saochoi View Post
    You're lucky! Hope you receive them all pretty soon.