+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: GM's

GM's

Just stepped by to say hello !
    I've logged in today after almost 1 year break , saw this new update and got excited to try it out , what happend next when i logged in ! My items all of them disappeared from my character, Is there any GM who can help me out? Cause no idea how my items are went missing ...

Ticket 224999

Sad to know that!, i hope GM's can solve this!

Commoner
    before the recent merge rohan did database cleaning. all chars that hadnt been logged in in a certain amount of time were deleted. i think they sent out emails to accounts that hadnt been logged in in awhile also informing them about it but not 100% sure ( about the emails )

Quote Originally Posted by osouls View Post
    before the recent merge rohan did database cleaning. all chars that hadnt been logged in in a certain amount of time were deleted. i think they sent out emails to accounts that hadnt been logged in in awhile also informing them about it but not 100% sure ( about the emails )
    My characters are here but not the stuff i had

bump to this thread! I hope they resolve your concern

Quote Originally Posted by princetralala View Post
    bump to this thread! I hope they resolve your concern
    Well gms have found most of my items , but most imporant items such as wrath upg ones +12 x2 pairs , my fox lv 3 , lion lv 3 , and a feather they cant track it (((

Quote Originally Posted by saochoi View Post
    Well gms have found most of my items , but most imporant items such as wrath upg ones +12 x2 pairs , my fox lv 3 , lion lv 3 , and a feather they cant track it (((
    bump bump bump! I hope you get the mentioned items. Also, I think you should make a follow up using the ticket support ^,...,^ Just saying.

i did but no answer so far from gms.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    bump bump bump! I hope you get the mentioned items. Also, I think you should make a follow up using the ticket support ^,...,^ Just saying.
    can you tell me kindly which are the stats of Wrath of ancient darkness +12 and feather +12 gms asked me but i have no idea cause i didnt play for along time

Just an information. As far as I know, I received an email from them (P/W) and I have been notified that if my characters went inactive and the system found out. The characters and guilds will be removed. All characters that went inactive for a long time before the server merged will be removed and inclusive of the items that the characters has. All items that is included in the guild will be removed and at the same time disbanding it.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?