+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    This is so true, I wonder why you guys create a follow up here in forums. Forums should be about fun and games. ^_^I know GMs will reply to your follow-up ticket. Just give them time =D
    they just resolved mine. They already restored my deleted items upon availing gender change.

Quote Originally Posted by iamcoffeelover View Post
    they just resolved mine. They already restored my deleted items upon availing gender change.
    I have the feeling that Atzigan still here and never left..... just saying
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

I love Atzigan! Everybody loves Atzigan but let's not also forget the other GMs. Teehee!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceinUnderland View Post
    I love Atzigan! Everybody loves Atzigan but let's not also forget the other GMs. Teehee!
    of course I like chocolates too
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

They posted here because Atzigan used to actually do something about them when they did. Not sure that is the case with other GMs now that he is gone.

I don't see it helping at all since he left.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    They posted here because Atzigan used to actually do something about them when they did. Not sure that is the case with other GMs now that he is gone.

I don't see it helping at all since he left.
    GM GutterMagic resolved tickets after Atzigan left dont worry bro, I hope everything will be normal.... like I said, I have the feeling Atzigan is around here

If Atzigan is hanging around these forums, it won't be in any official capacity. He left to pursue his own business opportunities (lol prolly setting up a pserver ).

I hope GM GutterMagic and his peers continues to be proactive in maintaining the support standards Atzihan has set. Atzigan has set that bar pretty high.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Yeah us here are doing the best we can. We apologize if we seem to not show any love here but il be trying to talk here more too. Much love guys.

Quote Originally Posted by GutterMagic View Post
    Yeah us here are doing the best we can. We apologize if we seem to not show any love here but il be trying to talk here more too. Much love guys.
    This is so nice to hear! I think that everything will be alright.

Quote Originally Posted by GutterMagic View Post
    Hi there GM GutterMagic, hope we see you in-game!