+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

GutterMagic check ticket #225713 please!

GutterMagic check ticket #225713 please! Ty

Sorry this may seem spammy but it's been about time. Check this ticket please
    Last edited by Nisssa; 03-24-2015 at 01:47 PM.

hopefully they can check your concern. Up for you mate!

Quote Originally Posted by iamcoffeelover View Post
    hopefully they can check your concern. Up for you mate!
    Your replies are boring. LOL!

What may probably be your concern?
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

They locked down ALL of my accounts yet won't say a word why. I guara-damn-tee I'm not INVOLVED in any ****/scamming/hacking whatever, at all. GutterMagic said he's gonna look after my ticket yet he didn't nothing. No response yet. It's been a whole ****ing week. I'm officially uninstalling and quitting this ****. Damn rubbish gm's, thanks.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by princetralala View Post
    Your replies are boring. LOL!
    -___-

I actually thought that it is really positive that we can see GM's doing their work and let them finish their investigations. If it takes too long well just like everyone else, there are other things that may be higher priority than your case, which is negative on player side. We cannot do anything but we just have to wait and hope that everything will be alright (song? not it's not) hahaha.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    I actually thought that it is really positive that we can see GM's doing their work and let them finish their investigations. If it takes too long well just like everyone else, there are other things that may be higher priority than your case, which is negative on player side. We cannot do anything but we just have to wait and hope that everything will be alright (song? not it's not) hahaha.
    Yes the waiting game sucks but oh boy what could we do about it. IMHO the GMs are doing their job. They are just being misunderstood.

Right now all we need to do is wait and if the solution will take too long create a follow up ticket and reference your first ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by iamcoffeelover View Post
    Right now all we need to do is wait and if the solution will take too long create a follow up ticket and reference your first ticket.
    This is so true, I wonder why you guys create a follow up here in forums. Forums should be about fun and games. ^_^I know GMs will reply to your follow-up ticket. Just give them time =D