+ Reply to Thread

Trinity: Hyacinth armor

where do we find this armor? or how do we make it?
    i've seen people with it for sale all over but want to make my own, or get my own however it works. anyone?

You can buy the armor parts and craft on the new race town!

Prolly fastest way to do it (or unless someone else has a better way) Is to go to the Armor Merchant ncp in Arbelon and click where he says "I wish to purchase a magic item". If you have never used the magic shop be4, it allows you to buy armor parts with random stats on them. You just need to keep buying/ reselling until you get the parts with the stats you want ie = Pdef for the rare/ unis. It takes time and can be costly if you dont have alot of crones. But with persistence, You will get there in the end.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

really? Its that easy? I didnt see a NPC to craft it with..

It's there. You just have to hit F12 to see him with all the players standing around. Look for the "Trinity Armorsmith".
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    It's there. You just have to hit F12 to see him with all the players standing around. Look for the "Trinity Armorsmith".
    i saw this NPC, yes it's there!