+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Atzigan check this ticket #225713 pls, ty!!!!

In case the other ticket's deleted here I sent in another ticket. Pls check it out fuk sakes lol thanks.

Atzigan...wouldn't you please check this ticket? #225713

Bump.....Looks as if Atzigan didn't even pay no attention to this thread, and I thought you'd be the only one to fix up this mess -,- As I've already stated and so did other members how tired it is. Really terrible customer service, they won't even say what's the issue besides forwarding some full of bull**** automated responsez. Hope you'd review this and clear it up today pls.

Have a good one and thanks in advance.

Banned
    Please be patient while we look through tickets in the que. I will tend to your ticket. We are working as fast as we can. again, please be patient while we go through the tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by GutterMagic View Post
    Please be patient while we look through tickets in the que. I will tend to your ticket. We are working as fast as we can. again, please be patient while we go through the tickets.
    please check ticket #225765
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

okay tysm.

Are you able to check it out now pls

Wow...and the wait goes on....this is absolutely sickening and bloody ****ing annoying. You bothered making a comment in here you'll "tend to my ticket" yet can't actually check it out which takes up a whole half ****ing minute. I'm not having a pop at you, nothing actually against you, but this is pissing... I been trying to reach out for one of you to check up this bull**** "account compromise", and seems you're just looking right through this **** and won't even review it. This very guy in here who's posted their ticket # got it resolved despite it being farther up the "queue" while I'm still here waiting and theirs should come after mine in the "queue". Out of the ****ing order. Sorry for the coarse language but this is seriously messed up what's this.

Can you please check the goddamn ticket.... .....? Thank you!!!!

bump.....sineida can you look over here pls