There is simply no reason to list mar since they cannot USE a weapon what so ever. So I will simply put it in as this.

So I see lots of players who dont understand how to evolve their weapons passed a certain level. I dont know if its due to inadequate information about how to do so, or they just dont like to read. So I will try to make this as easy as possible for you guys.

Ok. First things first. If you dont have a weapon by the time you leave the tutorial you have no finished the tutorial. Delete your char and do it over. This time talk to everyone and get your weapon.

Once this happens. You will need to follow a few simple quests when you get to your home town. These are IMPORTANT. Do them.

So the first thing you will notice is that you have grade E crystals. Make your weapon +1 and go to the weapon evolver. This will raise the level from 20-21. Now you can go grind.

Your weapon cannot exceed your characters level. It cannot have stats placed on it from weapons that are above its level. If your weapon is level 40, you must use level 39 and lower weapons to transmute options from one to another.

When you transmute options onto your weapon the weapon is lost FOREVER! You can not get it back. So consider that before I see another one of you crying in all chat about it just ate your 4part upgrade and you did not know that it would destroy it.

Now onto the important information.

Every 20 levels you will need to evolve your weapon. Levels 20,40, 60, 80, 100, 120.

Your weapon will sit at level 20,40,60,80,100,120 at 100% exp until it is evolved.

You will need to meet specific requirements in order to evo your weapons however.

lvl 40 needs +5 on the weapon and the use of a lvl 3x rare/unique weapon.
lvl 60 needs +6 on the weapon and the use of a lvl 5x rare/unique weapon.
lvl 80 needs +7 on the weapon and the use of a lvl 7x rare/unique weapon.
lvl 100 needs +8 on the weapon and the used of a lvl 9x rare/unique weapon.
lvl 120 does not appear to require a weapon + level however it will require a rare/unique glacial part to evo.