+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by princetralala View Post
    I love this post. Very helpfull
    This is a great help for starters like me planning to make a NOIR class... THANKS a LOT...
    Lost roaming around as Ghost
    "Don't take it as a reason,

take it as a compliment,"

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    So basically, you have one weapon you start out with (tutorial) and this is the same weapon you keep throughout your whole career (albeit upgraded per every few levels)?

However, you still need fully fleshed out forged weapons, with preferably max stats, to get those stats on your Trinity char? AKA buying/forging an upgrade is still a requirement of sorts in order to be competitive?
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 01-02-2016 at 11:02 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    So basically, you have one weapon you start out with (tutorial) and this is the same weapon you keep throughout your whole career (albeit upgraded per every few levels)?

However, you still need fully fleshed out forged weapons, with preferably max stats, to get those stats on your Trinity char? AKA buying/forging an upgrade is still a requirement of sorts in order to be competitive?
    Yes as i'm finding out now.
    I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity....Edgar Allan Poe

Date joined May 5 2009 7:29PM

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post

Correct. But Caveat Emptor!

If at the end of the day you manage to transmute your really expensive and valuable 4-part Upgrade v3.0 into an Arrendal, you have effectively:

1. Made it unsellable/untradeable. Upgrades have a high resale value. However once transmuted is now as much a part of your Rumir/Noir as your toon's hair or boobs and can't be traded or sold any more than you can trade or sell that Trinity's hair or boobs.
    2. Because it is not unsellable/untradeable you are stuck with it as long as you play that toon (a toon you can't legally sell)
    3. As soon as the 'next better upgrade' comes along and you transmute THAT one, the previous upgrade 3.0 that you originally transmuted will have effectively been deleted. There is no recovery and no going back.
    It. Is. Gone. Forever.

Sure trinity sounds intriguing, but they are geared first and foremost to generate cash for PlayWith. There are very few ways you can play those toons without spending money, and lots of it.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Correct. But Caveat Emptor!

If at the end of the day you manage to transmute your really expensive and valuable 4-part Upgrade v3.0 into an Arrendal, you have effectively:

1. Made it unsellable/untradeable. Upgrades have a high resale value. However once transmuted is now as much a part of your Rumir/Noir as your toon's hair or boobs and can't be traded or sold any more than you can trade or sell that Trinity's hair or boobs.
    2. Because it is not unsellable/untradeable you are stuck with it as long as you play that toon (a toon you can't legally sell)
    3. As soon as the 'next better upgrade' comes along and you transmute THAT one, the previous upgrade 3.0 that you originally transmuted will have effectively been deleted. There is no recovery and no going back.
    It. Is. Gone. Forever.

Sure trinity sounds intriguing, but they are geared first and foremost to generate cash for PlayWith. There are very few ways you can play those toons without spending money, and lots of it.
    you can play it "for fun" or for it being buffers. Fenatti's/Homer's weapons do the job fine.

Quote Originally Posted by BlindMansWife1 View Post
    Very helpful post indeed.Thanks everyone.Now i can start my Noir toon.Was no good info i could find until now.
    I find this one helpful as well
    http://rohan.playrohan.com/GameInfo/...y-Weapons.html

In my case it does not grow at all, my weapon is at lvl 40 with +5 enhancement with 100.00000% and my Toon lvl now at lvl 69, tried so many time to manual grow it with lvl 36 rare weapons and it always shows success but my weapon stays at lvl 40 +5. what could be wrong? please help

What do i need to transcend severance gauntlet / spiritual sphere? the weapon need to be lv 140 first or need to evo when its 130 (last tier need onyx?)

because guide at website only showing 121-128 as maximum lvl, but i found lv 129 - lv 140 arrendal at itemweapon.bin files

Quote Originally Posted by plesdis View Post
    What do i need to transcend severance gauntlet / spiritual sphere? the weapon need to be lv 140 first or need to evo when its 130 (last tier need onyx?)

because guide at website only showing 121-128 as maximum lvl, but i found lv 129 - lv 140 arrendal at itemweapon.bin files
    You can transcend trinity weapons once it hits max level- which is level 140. You will need to evolve the weapon into the last evolution first when it reaches level 130 with 100% exp (note that the weapon needs to be enhanced to +12 and uses an onyx weapon to complete the evolution).
    Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by apple5 View Post
    You can transcend trinity weapons once it hits max level- which is level 140. You will need to evolve the weapon into the last evolution first when it reaches level 130 with 100% exp (note that the weapon needs to be enhanced to +12 and uses an onyx weapon to complete the evolution).
    Hope this helps!

PAPPLE
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine