+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    It will take a few months of experimenting with stats and builds to find out what the best combination is for these classes in pve or pvp situations. They are just a little too new to make any kind of educated recommendation on them yet.

At the moment the Rumir & Noir classes appear almost a parallel to the Priest & Templar classes. Both of the trinity classes seem to have skills wired to use str and psy. Rumirs lean more to the psy (skills) side of things while Noirs are more str (melee) dependent. Both classes can use both stats, just how you balance them are where you see differences in usages.

For Noirs, anything that boosts melee and attack speed is a major plus. Also get your HP up over 100k cause you are gonna get 1/2-shotted really fast if your shields runs out (20 miserable seconds? Gimme a break!). Beyond that I think all of us rolling one of these will have fun of experimenting with all the different build & gearing possibilities.
    You're right, I'll wait the experiences of other players who reach level 115 with this class to see the pros and cons, however I prepare to create a Noir in the future.

CanSee Scout
    LFP Plz =)
    Sorry for my bad English, I use Google Translator

You know, there really is no reason you can't make a Noir character yourself and build / learn it. I mean half the fun is trying out new things for yourself.

Go ahead, make a character and play it. Trinity classes are the cheapest to play at the moment. No reason you can't make one and play it while you are waiting for experiences of others.

Just don't expect the experience or damage boosts you see in the tutorial anywhere else in the game.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by iamcoffeelover View Post
    Agree with this btw i'm using Noir character :P
    I'm using Noir too! Love ya!

Trinity classes are the cheapest to play at the moment.
    Very good idea, cheap classes are my favorite type of classes

CanSee Scout
    LFP Plz =)
    Sorry for my bad English, I use Google Translator

Actually the Trinity Noirs are starting to make the templars look like chumps.
    will i play noir TRINITY2015
    in 1-1 noir can drop any old race