+ Reply to Thread

Changes that Came along with the Trinity

here is some of the changes/missing (besides the ones noted by GM Atzigan) since the trinity update (jainus server)

1. Cassandra is missing AWTS
    2. Enhanced rates don't apply (monster drop, exp drop, forge rates)
    3. Giant lvl 20 congratulatory quest reward changed

pls put them back again...

if you guys noticed other changes, pls add it up

oh well, didn't noticed this but thanks for posting tho for them to be aware.

-Cassandra should be a must now that lvling takes so much time and effort (115+10). It was a huge disappointment when i was going to boost my Noir to 60 and saw Cassandra wasn't in Crafting Studio
    -About the rates i don't see any difference here maybe you didn't patch well. I feel Rates are like pservers or near them, success is not that weird still failing is part of every day life in Rohan ;D
    -Whats the price in giants lvl20 congratulatory quest?
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Oh well. They need to fix this

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    -Cassandra should be a must now that lvling takes so much time and effort (115+10). It was a huge disappointment when i was going to boost my Noir to 60 and saw Cassandra wasn't in Crafting Studio
    -About the rates i don't see any difference here maybe you didn't patch well. I feel Rates are like pservers or near them, success is not that weird still failing is part of every day life in Rohan ;D
    -Whats the price in giants lvl20 congratulatory quest?
    Have you tried to follow the main quest line?? Some quests give 300% exp as rewards, every 5 lvls you have a quest with huge exp rewards, even at lvl 9x, the lvl 95 one gives 4xx% exp for lvl 95! Compared to the exp pouches the amount of exp is way more, you should try it!^^

o.O? you sure about that? I haven't been playing because I've been busy but ill check it out this next week and thx.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    o.O? you sure about that? I haven't been playing because I've been busy but ill check it out this next week and thx.
    Yes it's more like a boss quest. I'm already lvl 100 on Noir because of this LOL. So I don't think we need Cassandra NPC when this chain quest gives godly exp and not to mention 7 ses 100% so far.
    Vina
    Templar+50
    Jainus
    Semi-Active

Quote Originally Posted by FlipSide559 View Post
    Yes it's more like a boss quest. I'm already lvl 100 on Noir because of this LOL. So I don't think we need Cassandra NPC when this chain quest gives godly exp and not to mention 7 ses 100% so far.
    : ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!