+ Reply to Thread

population and pve

hey sorry i know this may seem trollish but its not.

i been looking for a free to play mmorpg for awhile that has good pve.

i guess my question is does this have strong pve content or is it more pvp based?
    aswell as how is the population/community doing?

sorry i couldent find anything on this, and help be greatly appreciated

Depends where you want to go JANOUS OR iSEN and yea really no more pve and no more players atm Idk why....?

But you can try this and you can to do pve here.... in Janous I think much pve and more players.

Isen are almost free and here're not pve almost not a bit.
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Generally, it is more pvp based but as of now given the new race release a week ago and all the hype it brought along, it is more pve. You have 2 servers, Isen and Jainus. You may see sub servers of Jainus but it doesn't matter which you pick, they're all one. Go Jainus if you figured trying the game out. Isen sucks, more expensive and far less players there.
    Last edited by Nisssa; 03-23-2015 at 04:23 AM.

Banned
    Rohan is Pay2Win game, without charging $$$ U will be only punch bag for those who spend $$$. Overpowered weapons / accesories, costumes and other All stat items are only for Players who pay2win. So if U wanna be punch bag only Rohan is 4U ;> welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    Rohan is Pay2Win game, without charging $$$ U will be only punch bag for those who spend $$$. Overpowered weapons / accesories, costumes and other All stat items are only for Players who pay2win. So if U wanna be punch bag only Rohan is 4U ;> welcome.
    This is so true. Reality hurts/

Banned
    pve is awesome in this game

Its Free2Play but you have 2 roads to take.
    -Pay2Win if you want to be competitive and get end game in just a matter of weeks to a month. Almost everyone wants to be competitive and RPKers are annoying when its a end game player vs a low lvl, badly geared player so its up to you.
    -Play2Win takes time and its slow specially farming is almost non profitable even with EM or Kiosking, maybe only selling ses will make some profit. Making Gear is easy if you know what you're doing ofc. This is the hard road.

Jainus Rates arent bad in my experience the challenge here is getting end game and competitive with at least decent gear (Upgd weap, Upgd Boss accs is a must).
    Isen Rates are bad and lvling is slow but once you manage to gear decently you can get end game and compete there if thats what you want. Here everyone has almost the same gear.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!