+ Reply to Thread

Need a tip on Trinity class.

Okay so, call me what you want for this topic but I need to know. So, im seeing a pretty big issue with this class in that .. Noir cant sustain itself when leveling or grinding for gear to make better Noir gear. The Lumir or however its spelt has healing spells, so it CAN sustain itself. I find myself unable to level solo, and in doing so im unable to collect new equipment to MAKE myself new equipment. If im missing a big hint here then please someone inform me. Seeing how the player population in this game is nearly non existent you cant rely on other people to have Trinity gear available ingame at player shops, or in the EM. So what then do we do? its a huge pain to grind for the gear to craft into better noir gear, seriously other then waiting for my next paycheck to fork out a hefty some to actually gear this toon, wtf can I do? I recently switched servers so I dont have my higher level toons to rely on for grinding better stuff. please help. thank you

I assume you mean for the armors right?

Have you tried to use the magic shop Npc in Arbelorn? Just go there, click on Postong (The Armor Merchant) and click the second option "I wish to purchase a magic Item". If you havent used this be4, what it does is allow you buy the item you want, but it will come with a stat, like pdef, mana recovery or what ever. This can be a little costly and sometimes frustrating, but if you keep going at it, you will eventually get the parts you need with the stats you need. To get max start or close to perfect stat parts takes a little time, but I managed to make some nice rares for the first part of my Noir Armors. I justed de lvled them and shes wearing them atm. Ill make the full set once I start to actually play this thing. If you buy RPs, Id suggest buying a perma costume aswell. It will help out heaps.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Hmmmm, I didnt consider the magic shop, not sure why. Its been a year or so since ive logged on, possibly more. But thank you, very much ^.^. And yeah Gonna grab a costume and maybe a nice pet. Thanks again .

Yw and gl

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest