+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    The giggle behind all this is that he is charging 2100 rps for a noob Rumir with a lame name that jsut stepped out from the training grounds.

make them lvl 99 with lvl 104 Arrendal and I would consider 2100.
    nah ph monkeys r dumb. they dnt do english

maybe one of those would buy it just to save themselves about 45 minutes in the training grounds. lol
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRem View Post
    stop mking threads u ph retards! )
    lol are you dumb? you tell me what i need to do? this is a forum and no matter what i want to post its up to me.. so who are you to command me?
    don't cry !

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    these RIC scumbag are trying to key log people I reported them I think a GM is going to start banning them
    lol do you think im one of the RIC? i hate RIC too ! i stop killing them when they gone so ! why you telling me im one of them ? hahahaha! you're all funny guys!

Quote Originally Posted by eL0hime04 View Post
    so this is why this two, alex placencia and ricamae, won first prize for the trinity facebook event, so that they could sell it in exchange market, gms will get some commissions, i am guessing..
    lol ! i share that to the other people i won the event.. so the prize that i got .. i'm the one who decide what i want to do on that thing? so you telling me you're crying? hahaha

NOT ALL PEOPLE IN PH is Bad you need to know that .. i spending a lot of money here .. so who are you! to said that?

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    The giggle behind all this is that he is charging 2100 rps for a noob Rumir with a lame name that jsut stepped out from the training grounds.

make them lvl 99 with lvl 104 Arrendal and I would consider 2100.
    agree with this .. hahaha no one will buy that .. i can make trinity and level that up to lvl 51 in just 10-20mins

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRem View Post
    cuz they used fb hcked lol. and gms r 2 dumb to realize. that rica had 6k likes in less than 2 weeks, hw can u mnage that? )
    also these ph monkeys treat rohan as their new "business" to earn money from foreigners who wud lyk to buy their "gears" that they won thru hacking. u can tell that all those who won fb event r all ph only bcoz they all hcked. l0l
    lol wheres your proof ? Give some Proofs about this case!

first of all, fix un grammar lol, english is supposedly the 2nd language in ph but wtf you wrote like a kindergarten student if not worst lol.. yeah you shared right, rohan also tag you in their image post for NOIR but is recently untag, gms tryin to hide something? but they forgot to untag you in their other post for the trinity patch ahaaha... rohan corruption lol

Quote Originally Posted by eL0hime04 View Post
    first of all, fix un grammar lol, english is supposedly the 2nd language in ph but wtf you wrote like a kindergarten student if not worst lol.. yeah you shared right, rohan also tag you in their image post for NOIR but is recently untag, gms tryin to hide something? but they forgot to untag you in their other post for the trinity patch ahaaha... rohan corruption lol
    hahaha! you see all things to me even the grammar ! XD Faggot ! You're my STALKER! HAHAHAHAHAHA! sorry i don't want to have a friend like you ! HAHAHAHAHAHA you're so funny dude! anyway have a nice day! i don't need to waste my time to talk to you! because its non-sense..

Quote Originally Posted by AlexPlacencia2 View Post
    lol ! i share that to the other people i won the event.. so the prize that i got .. i'm the one who decide what i want to do on that thing? so you telling me you're crying? hahaha

NOT ALL PEOPLE IN PH is Bad you need to know that .. i spending a lot of money here .. so who are you! to said that?
    Since WHEN did ph people spend money in game? Lol. All you guys have been doing is to RMT like the thread you just made about your items, and you wanted that to be sold for "$$$", which meant that you wanted real cash. However, since people have warned you about it, you tried to pretend that you wanted RPS instead, and that's what you meant for saying "$$$".

Come on! No one's stupid enough to believe what you have said except Atzigan because he fell for it. He should've banned your account right away.
    Bayne and Lil Annie for life
    Pink and Doutzen at your service

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast