+ Reply to Thread

A bug to take advantage of

Since the new exp/drop boost event i found a bug at Golden Plumbers.

Somehow the drop ratio has been mixed up between Dusk Armor(B) and Wanderers Suit(B).G

I get alot of .G suits but hardly no Dusk(B)

Go go farm .G equip for your refining <3 If i know thw seal staff right, this bug will be ignored until the event ends

Thanks for the tip. However, that .G armor is so low level that it's virtually useless for refining. Perhaps other .G items are the same way as well?

cool story bro

Quote Originally Posted by Notoriousss View Post
    Thanks for the tip. However, that .G armor is so low level that it's virtually useless for refining. Perhaps other .G items are the same way as well?
    well it is increased drop rate so maybe most of them will be

Out of all the .G item drops, maybe only the Torch Pillar.G has some value for refine. Even then, it's not that much better than a lvl 18x equipment.

About the increased drop rate, I don't seem to be getting more equipment drops than I normally do. However, it feels like gems are dropping more frequently now.

dunno about that being a bug. might be just pure luck added with the drop rate increase.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come

yea i dont got any .G yet lately :/

Maybe he's just lucky? I went there to raise my Battle Pet and I didn't got those items...or maybe it was already fixed? Who knows.