+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GM are so stupid!!! ripoff game!!!

my account is banned because of passing rohan points from my other account or my friend's account.. this is such a ****ING stupid... even if you unbanned you already wasted all the duration items we are using in this ****ING ISEN SERVER and what? for that very stupid reason we got banned! go shove your ****ING GAME in your ASS STUPID GAME MASTERS!

Nothing changed, still the same.
    ~ Hell no, lol. ~

another account banned/ragequit
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

How can you change rohan points to your friend's acc? We are curious on this cheat.

its not a cheat, sometimes we need to buy some items at em, by then we dont have rps yet so we let our frends buy that thing, later on if we acquire rps we pay them by letting them sell no value items at em , how can the gms ban those activities right away .

if thats the case , GMs should set clear rules and regulations on em transactions, we players value our accounts we spend time money and effort on our characters ,
    GMs, should at least invistigate before banning , u can trace the Ips and see what are the valid and invalid items , u should at least warn us or inform us !!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by samarathering; 03-21-2015 at 06:25 AM.

You want to send RPs to another account sell a mana potion of something for 10,000 RPs. Simple. You don't get banned for that.

You do get banned for selling something that might have been jacked from somebody elses account and the GMs have ways of checking for that if it is brought to their attention.'

At the end of the day I doubt very much this guy was banned simply for moving RPs between accounts. You jsut know the person that posts a thread like t6his has something they are NOT telling that is most likely ban-worthy.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

well the reason we got banned was sending rps/ecash to another account that's what those ****ing stupid GM said in the ticket so shut the **** up

Game Master, i suggest for our gamers, give high stat of loots for crones and items, high loots high, high income of your games XD im rigth^^.

Whoah! Very disappointing, the issue was last dec.30 why it takes after 3mons b4 my account got banned? If u have plan to ban us you should ban us right away. I can say this is an extortion act why u want us to pay the rpoints that we own it, shame on you!.. after spending time and ecash here you just get easily ban for a very shallow reason!!!..

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Tjmmy View Post
    How can you change rohan points to your friend's acc? We are curious on this cheat.
    excuse me, where did you get your word (change rohan points) you are a member since 2011 you don't even know how to pass rps to another account? that is not a cheat u noob!
    Last edited by clockwisee; 03-22-2015 at 10:38 AM.