+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question

Question

This game start at 2008 year and resolution for game is not changed yet.No have more big resolution than 1024x768 .Now is 2015 and have more big monitors .My question is :
    GM when you will make more big resolutions of game ? More big than 1024x768

there are more resolutions for rohan than 1024x768 larget resolution being 1920x1080.

I still use 1024x768 window mode and I got dual 24" monitor setup but if I play rohan im on 8 chars at once normally.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

I can run Rohan up to my monitor's native resolution of 2560 x 1440. I usually multi client so run in windows mode with each at 1920 x 1080.

@BrumBrum:

If you do not see all of the video options when you go to the options->video tab -> resolution dropdown:

1. make sure you have your latest video drivers installed.
    2. reinstall directx 8 or later.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

That depends of the monitor u use, to monitor dimension, but better you'll play in windows mode because so u can log more accounts in same time and it give u a better mode to play in much accounts.But yea they don't change the resolution in all this time...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    I can run Rohan up to my monitor's native resolution of 2560 x 1440. I usually multi client so run in windows mode with each at 1920 x 1080.

@BrumBrum:

If you do not see all of the video options when you go to the options->video tab -> resolution dropdown:

1. make sure you have your latest video drivers installed.
    2. reinstall directx 8 or later.
    Yes i not see more big resolutions than 1024x768. In game of options or in folder game options?

Quote Originally Posted by brumbrum View Post
    Yes i not see more big resolutions than 1024x768. In game of options or in folder game options?
    how big is your monitor and how big can the resolution go on your desktop?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

guys.. do you now what windows are support for this game.. i'm using windows 8 installation in my PC and i can't open the game portal..

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Win7/8/10 are all supported, except for the latter at certain new patches - which causes some gameguard issues.

As far as resolutions go, it depends on your monitor and drivers. There are certainly more resolution options in the game. I had a whole drop downlist up to 1920*1080 (my max reso per screen) and for every one of them a choice between 32b and 16b, windowed or fullscreen.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher