+ Reply to Thread
    Banned

Atizgan PLS check ticket #225567

Tired of getting my account locked every time I buy something from EM or make a trade in game. Lower tier GM's won't even tell me why I'm locked which is ridiculous about to start making some charge backs.

Actually I assume that I have been blocked too, just by buying things over EM. They shouldnt be locking my account if I just purchased a hacked item.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

Banned
    i purchased a club from ibemark and he apparently hacked it "aka scammed someone and they said their account was hacked"

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    Tired of getting my account locked every time I buy something from EM or make a trade in game. Lower tier GM's won't even tell me why I'm locked which is ridiculous about to start making some charge backs.
    I suggest that if the hacked item bought with a high price the buyer will not get banned only the seller.

Banned
    of course it was from a player in haters, that whole guild should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    of course it was from a player in haters, that whole guild should be banned.
    They are now gone!

shawn won't get banned for it, but getting the account locked every time you buy something that looks like a good deal on EM is a pain in the azz.

He also loses time on those timed IM goods he paid for that PWI will NOT refund (if he had the forsight of iminent lockdown he could have screenshotted them and demanded compensation -- maybe a +18 ruler or something ).
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Yea what in the ****ing ****. Looks like people getting banned left and right lol. I'm locked and their only bull-****ing-**** reason as to why is that my accounts compromised what the ****????? lol. Tired of this **** too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisssa View Post
    Yea what in the ****ing ****. Looks like people getting banned left and right lol. I'm locked and their only bull-****ing-**** reason as to why is that my accounts compromised what the ****????? lol. Tired of this **** too.
    ikr, same **** i have atm

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    Actually I assume that I have been blocked too, just by buying things over EM. They shouldnt be locking my account if I just purchased a hacked item.
    Why you sound so serious today? ^,...,^