+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What is now whit forge event??

What is Now??
    Is on weekend a better rate for forge items and upgrade on +? or is it a fix rate and no Event on Sa.So... ???

As far as I've remembered, the rates are completely different during weekends. But, since the Trinity patch, I haven't heard any changes nor tried upgrading items during the weekends so I dont know if they already changed it.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

rates sucks i spend $20 buying preservation cuz fail fail and fail, idk what jainus is? a enhancement rate server or a jin alikeserver, cuz drops and succes rate sucks

I spent $48 USD on transmute pres stones ($16 each) only to see it fail 3 times in a row. latest PW scam in a long list of PW scams. I won't be doing that anymore.

I mean you spend upwards of $200 making an upgrade only to have to spend even more in transmute failures. No thanks.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Rates across the board are iffy atm. Forging and refining seems to be eh. And not even just weps and Armors. I spent god knows how much crones trying to forge dam pots for my lowbies and only to fail more often then anything else. And the new pots at Arbelorn don't come cheap. Sh1ts nearly sent me broke lol And not to mention using the magic shop npc to make armor for my Noir. What a joke that is. I managed to get the first rares done with almost max stats and then gave up after hours of doing it.

Then there was trying to Evolve my Noir's wep. I lost count of how many times I forged rares and fed that evolve thing. I almost gave up, but got there in the end. I dont even wanna think about the Transmute stage ><

And dont get me started on the forging I've been doing over the last few days for my nab Temp, just so she has something to lvl with. Theres like no lowbie stuff around anywhere in game and having to use the magic shop npc is a fakking pain in the a$$. Trying to get max stat items from that thing is like trying to find a teardrop in the ocean.

I dont wanna have to buy items from EM atm just so my nab can lvl. With accounts getting locked here there and everywhere, I don't trust it at all.

With a new class just arrived and old players and new players coming around to check it out, you would think that ynk would at least make the rates a little more user friendly. Even if its just for a little while....

Blah /rant over

(Inbe4Revenge. Yes, scrub. Im having a QQ)

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Rates across the board are iffy atm. Forging and refining seems to be eh. And not even just weps and Armors. I spent god knows how much crones trying to forge dam pots for my lowbies and only to fail more often then anything else. And the new pots at Arbelorn don't come cheap. Sh1ts nearly sent me broke lol And not to mention using the magic shop npc to make armor for my Noir. What a joke that is. I managed to get the first rares done with almost max stats and then gave up after hours of doing it.

Then there was trying to Evolve my Noir's wep. I lost count of how many times I forged rares and fed that evolve thing. I almost gave up, but got there in the end. I dont even wanna think about the Transmute stage ><

And dont get me started on the forging I've been doing over the last few days for my nab Temp, just so she has something to lvl with. Theres like no lowbie stuff around anywhere in game and having to use the magic shop npc is a fakking pain in the a$$. Trying to get max stat items from that thing is like trying to find a teardrop in the ocean.

I dont wanna have to buy items from EM atm just so my nab can lvl. With accounts getting locked here there and everywhere, I don't trust it at all.

With a new class just arrived and old players and new players coming around to check it out, you would think that ynk would at least make the rates a little more user friendly. Even if its just for a little while....

Blah /rant over

(Inbe4Revenge. Yes, scrub. Im having a QQ)
    All that I actually did read was "im a nab, i'm a nab, i'm a nab, i'm a nab".

Okay, nab.

LOL to the last reply. HAHAHAHA.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    All that I actually did read was "im a nab, i'm a nab, i'm a nab, i'm a nab".

Okay, nab.
    I am, I dont disagree. But so foking what? Many ppls have the same issues so fok you.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I am, I dont disagree. But so foking what? Many ppls have the same issues so fok you.
    I agree 100% (don't ask with what )
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    I agree 100% (don't ask with what )
    You is cheeky

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest