+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Questions.....

Questions.....

So.. I use to play back in the day when divinity was just starting then i quit till now.. I'm going to come back.... but i'm so confused i've seen the new weps.. with 98% DD........ and all these new ugprades rings and stuff?!?!?! Please just help
    AthenaLove Gm of Undecided - Ohn server
    HaHwangHaiyen - Commander Syndicate / xThorn -Core YuMadBro (Divinity)

Private Server :

HaHwangHaiyen / xDrizzy GM of ChokingHazard (Ion pserver )
    DarkStar Gm of SolarFlare ( Ion 2 pserver )
    xDrizzy (xor2)

Play League? feel free to add me ?

What do you need to know bro?

latest upgrades are based on glacial that can reach 7x and 8x DD. No single weapon can reach 98%, but if you have a human you can equip both an axe with 8x DD plus a dagger that has 7x dd and reach >100% (it gets capped at 100%). It drives the templars crazy but does not make you unkillable. 3 things can kill you:

1. Elemental and Invenom (esp invenom since dhans are critting >60k with invenom hitting almost 20k - you don't feel the crit but that invenom can hurt.)
    2. FFS/WFFS/DFFS ignores DD and sill directly affect you. There is nothing stopping crit DFFS+FFS combos from hitting you 230k damage.
    3. Dhan suicide. If it works, nothing stops it,. You can even kill GMs with it (and of course pay the price ).

It isn't uncommon to see weapons enhanced up to +18.
    Also if you are wondering how in the fk temps can be hitting 50k regulars, dhans can crit 60k and dks can combo 230k crits, look at the various accessories available. Boss drops can be enhanced now. You will find people running around with +12 feathers, +12 beze eyes and +12 rulers. Occasionally PWI has events wh4ere they sell you craft rings and dare you to get them to +12. At the end of the event they boost them to +18. It will cost you about $200+ got get them to +12, but hey, that is what PWI is all about.

There are also things called talismans and walter medals you can keep in your inventory (you don't have to equip them) those are like permanent improved general talismans with the exception that they can be enhanced up to +7 too.

They have done away with the IM costumes in favor of permanent costumes. You then buy 30-day 'patterns' to add attributes to your costume to tailor it to your liking. The only time you see the 'normal 30-day costumes is in events and in the packages.

There are two main grades of armor (that I know of) beyond Glacial now:

Hero Combine Armor. - sought after for its Skill Defense properties. The chest, tasset and shield will provide over 4x SD which takes a lot of the bite out of the dekan FFS and Dhan's Invenom.

Oxyx Armor - High Pdef/HP armor that has added HP and stat specific benefits if you gather all the pieces in a set (Dex, Str, or Int).

That is the quick 2 cent tour. There is a whole lot of other changes while you were out - like trinity (A whole other topic on its own). I will leave it to you to discover those (if you are interested in doing that)
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

I saw the Axe it said 98% he was taking on 2 patrols.

So what are good accs.... I mean what are the main armors is glacial still good.. and engame weps good? or if u want to matter u have to get a upgrades?
    AthenaLove Gm of Undecided - Ohn server
    HaHwangHaiyen - Commander Syndicate / xThorn -Core YuMadBro (Divinity)

Private Server :

HaHwangHaiyen / xDrizzy GM of ChokingHazard (Ion pserver )
    DarkStar Gm of SolarFlare ( Ion 2 pserver )
    xDrizzy (xor2)

Play League? feel free to add me ?

The problem with official Rohan is that is damn expensive to play if you want to even be able to live outside of safezones for more than a minute at a time.

At the moment it is better since most of the end game players are all off building Trinity characters so there are not there to bug you. But to be honest you are kinda stuck having to get an upgrade with some decent accs. Me sure to get lots of vit stuff because just about everything (even scouts) is 1 and 2-hitting chars with less than 50k hp.

As I remember you like to play dhans and temps. Temps these days are running around with upwards of 200K HP and wrapped (gone negative, then back to positive) melee. It is a tough arena to compete (or survive) in unless you have that 98-100% dd. It is not uncommon to see a vit dekan running with >400k HP.

Accessories you are looking for are +18 craft or +12 boss drops. The Walters medals and talismans are a nice to have if you can get them ay +7. Absolute (abs) accessories are the best ones to get. Costumes are pretty much whatever is offered in IM and events. Pets now includes a 3rd tier fire fox which is hideously expensive.

There are people using non-upgrade weapons and glacial armor. They manage as long as they don't act like dicks and get people picking on them.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.