+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Arrendal stuck on lvl 61

just evolved it from 60 to 61 and now its stuck at lvl 61 at 100%, anyone has any idea how to solve that?

See Atzigan's announcement on how the Arrendal grows and behaves.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

*FACEPALM* i did the upgrade and everything just like my friend, mine is just stuck on 100% at lvl 61, his keeps lvling

OK OK, UPDATE, seems playwith doesnt enjoy sharing all the info on the weapon, but it cant get to same lvl as u are, lets say ur 62 ur weapon is 61, it will go to 61 100% and then it will stop till u get 63

Banned
    Lel dis farline.

It is said on the post that you can't grow it higher than your own level.

Have you refined it to +7 using grade C crystals?
    You need 19 crystals per +level

--- edit ---
    The game is down as I write this. Perhaps they are fixing some glitches with this being one of them.
    Last edited by BananaBandit; 03-20-2015 at 08:02 AM.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Lel dis farline.

It is said on the post that you can't grow it higher than your own level.
    U can have higher lvl Adrenal than Your lvl if U feed it manually ;p

Thats right, you can. I wonder if you can actually USE it though Or will you be hosed on your Trinity until you can (slowly) get to the Arrendal's level. It is not like you can refine the Arrendal down.

Anybody care to give it a shot?

u can lvl it higher without any problem, i noticed when i was 63 tho and try to get it passed lvl 68 the fail rate on manual upgrade goes crazy from 1 fail in 50 attempts to 1 success in 50 attempts
    and ofc u can still wear it

Quote Originally Posted by BananaBandit View Post
    Have you refined it to +7 using grade C crystals?
    You need 19 crystals per +level

--- edit ---
    The game is down as I write this. Perhaps they are fixing some glitches with this being one of them.
    Very helpful! But can you just give out the link provided here on forums to read everything about the announcement?
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?