+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    lets wait for GM Atzigan to rescue us..

Quote Originally Posted by Francyo View Post
    I think only Atzigan can help U with this issue, new GMs know not uch or nothing about this game.
    Man, you can still rely onto other GM's. Thing is, they are limited as instructed. Just my opinion. Dont be so judgmental.
    I'm noob and I know it. LOL. SO WHAT?

i am also confused with the baggs. Someone please enlighten me.

Quote Originally Posted by tepitepz View Post
    Man, you can still rely onto other GM's. Thing is, they are limited as instructed. Just my opinion. Dont be so judgmental.
    Well other GM's are dealing with my problem too if there is.

It's sad think that not even 1 GM can come here and leave us an explanation or at last discuss what happened to us...
    I was thinking that was cuz they was busy with all that updates and changes but i think that already passed enough time to some answer here.
    I'm sure that a lot of players have the same problem/questions too..
    And not even with us trying to summon Atzigan here he came :/
    I really think that one simple thread to discuss this issue is way better than a lot of support tickets about the same problem!
    But well , i still hope that some GM will show up to at last try solve this!

//

Quote Originally Posted by iamcoffeelover View Post
    Well, as far as i know Tier I GM's are compiling all the necessary details and info pertaining to player issue such as logs, purchase history etc and they will escalate our ticket to higher tier for further assistance. just sharing what i knew. :P
    Oh thanks for the info Mr. Google! XD

Quote Originally Posted by iamcoffeelover View Post
    Well, as far as i know Tier I GM's are compiling all the necessary details and info pertaining to player issue such as logs, purchase history etc and they will escalate our ticket to higher tier for further assistance. just sharing what i knew. :P
    Hmm, I didn't know that.

I always believed the teir 1 support team was in reality an automated bot using a limited set of GM names that responds to all tickets with automatic nonsense response and uses a random 'ticket delete' function to reduce the ticket queue size when ticket volumes reach a certain preset threshold.
    There is nothing noble about being superior to others. True nobility is gained by becoming superior to one's former self.

how to get that package? someone can help>?