+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Newbie Starter Bag Rewards CLARIFICATION PLEASE

The newbie starter bag event says you only have to open the bag right? Didnt say you have to store all the items given right?In my case i only stored scrolls and never mind getting the others that were given and when i inquired why the prizes given to me was only the prizes when you opened the bag for 40x when in fact i opened them much more than 70x the reply was this: "We can see that you received the prize for opening the New Bag, you only receive one tier prize (the one you opened, but not all tiers of prizes)".

So can someone enlighten me if its only me who didnt understand really the mechanics for newbie starter bag?please?anyone?

Banned
    U didn't get all items from the bag? and collect only scrolls. But i think its BS cuz all U had 2do is open it 40x nothing about collect anything, so GL

yeah as ive said the stuff that i dont really nid i didnt collect them and again the event says open only right?

Banned
    I think only Atzigan can help U with this issue, new GMs know not uch or nothing about this game.

yes it seems GM Atzigan is really the only reliable one, but how can we raise all our issues to him? sigh

I opened it over 70 times and get nothing at all, i picked some pets and all scrolls "Harmony Seal" but not all "Growth Seal" because sometimes i was with my bag full and was using another growth seal.
    Anyway it wasn't said that, to get the prizes we must take ALL the items each time we open the Newbie Package , just said that we would open the package every 4 hours.
    Still waiting a word from Atzigan and hope they can fix this...

:/

yes thats exactly also my point, i really hope GM Atzigan will have a look at this sigh..

Quote Originally Posted by yeahuh View Post
    yes it seems GM Atzigan is really the only reliable one, but how can we raise all our issues to him? sigh
    Well, as far as i know Tier I GM's are compiling all the necessary details and info pertaining to player issue such as logs, purchase history etc and they will escalate our ticket to higher tier for further assistance. just sharing what i knew. :P

Quote Originally Posted by iamcoffeelover View Post
    Well, as far as i know Tier I GM's are compiling all the necessary details and info pertaining to player issue such as logs, purchase history etc and they will escalate our ticket to higher tier for further assistance. just sharing what i knew. :P
    hahaha..yes exactly!!!

i got that one but its gone i didn't use it but its now gone! :O