+ Reply to Thread

Help Evolving Arrendal Please

I have tried everything to evolve my Arrendal from level 40 to the next step and the weapon guide has not helped at all, in fact there are a lot of people who need help. I have crystals from E to B in my inventory and have made many rare and Ancient daggers and deleveled them and still have not got the evolve to work, I have plussed my arrendal from +5 to now +12 and still not working. every time i try to put my weapon in the evolver for material it says this weapon can not be used for evolution. What am I doing wrong? Help please.

You need the lvl 36 (?) Rare I think it is. No need to de lvl it tho. I just did my wep with no hassle after woring out how to do it. I took about 7 or 8 goes with the rares, but it finally evolved.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Yer you need only +5 arendal and use lvl 36 rare weapon, i used dagger, and there u have it. On 60-61 you use D crystals and have to + it to minimum of 6 + 5x rare weapon (used dagger again)
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

In my case it does not grow at all, my weapon is at lvl 40 with +5 enhancement with 100.00000% and my Toon lvl now at lvl 69, tried so many time to manual grow it with lvl 36 rare weapons and it always shows success but my weapon stays at lvl 40 +5. what could be wrong? please help

ahhh now it's solve, i have to evolve it with NPC using unique weapon
    Last edited by bong25; 08-16-2018 at 07:08 PM. Reason: solved

Quote Originally Posted by bong25 View Post
    In my case it does not grow at all, my weapon is at lvl 40 with +5 enhancement with 100.00000% and my Toon lvl now at lvl 69, tried so many time to manual grow it with lvl 36 rare weapons and it always shows success but my weapon stays at lvl 40 +5. what could be wrong? please help

ahhh now it's solve, i have to evolve it with NPC using unique weapon
    Wow a noobie that answers his own question by doing some research.

You, yes you, I like you, keep exploring the game
    Main: Arctic - AnnetteLouise - Resident

A taste of the divine

each time your arrendhal can be upgrade for example lvl 20 40 60 etc you need to have it + to the ammount required to enhance also you need green weapon of that level i used the maces as they all go by the exact lvl and then you go to the npc that helps get past that level

Serf
    I forgot the bank seal password, please help

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DONSUDIRO View Post
    I forgot the bank seal password, please help
    Dude! WTF is your damn problem? Go put in a fkin ticket already. NO GM is going to respond to you in these forums! Stop bloody spamming the fkin forum with "I forgot my bank password! Please hep me!".

Here's your help. Look at the top of this web page.